There is no animal more mischievous than cats.
We all are aware of all of the qualities of cats. We all know how cute they are, how caring and therapeutic these creatures are. We also know all about the bad thing they are, they are always breaking or chewing expensive stuff, they are arrogant and demanding. We also know how naughty cats can be, they do mischievous things on a daily basis. Cats are always up to doing something mischievous that makes their owners angry but they do not care about how their owners feel at all when it comes to being playful, cats are super careless. Naughty cats come in all kinds of shapes, colors and sizes. It is a well known fact that the natural curiosity of cats mostly gets them into so much trouble around the house and their mischievous acts also cause many harms or cost their owners a lot of money. Every cat owner has at least once struggled a lot to keep their cat off the kitchen counter but they all miserably fail every time, I speak from my own experience.
Many of us cat owners have sacrificed numerous valuables for the enjoyment and entertainment of our cats. So many rolls of toilet paper have gone to waste as our cats find some kind of weird joy in clawing those toilet paper rolls, some cats have ruined so many couches by clawing them, some break expensive dishes, some stole jewelry and whatnot. But all of this for what? We will never understand cats and their motive to do these things. We came across this internet trend that grew in popularity where cat owners posted photos of their cats with a sign that tells the mischievous stories of their cats. Keep on scrolling down to read those stories so you can relate to them and have a great laugh…
1. Oh, my God! Diva, that is the most mischievous thing I have ever heard a cat do.
2. I swear, cats just hate wires so much. My cat does the same!
3. I can tell by her face that she did that on purpose, you naughty catto.
4. You better get your kitty some new toys so she stopped doing this.
5. I hope everyone is okay. That cat is going to get grounded.
6. A snake?! This cat is fearless, just look at his careless face.
7. I just know his owner jumped and screamed when he did that. I wonder where these cats find all these animals.
8. Oh, poor Hamster. Kitty, you are so naughty.
9. The cat has no idea what she has done to upset her mom, it was playing with the live mouse as a toy.
10. Oh, my God! I hope you are okay, dear Kitty!
11. Cats are such unpredictable creatures, you never know what stunt they will pull the next minute.
12. And she is not guilty at all.
13. I am laughing hysterically at this for so long. The cat looks so confused, it is hilarious.
14. My cat does the same, I hope she did not ruin any valuable leather thing.
15. Welcome to the family. I hope you are ready to see me vomit all over your belongings in the future.
16. This is bad. This is really horrible, I would cry myself a river if my cat ever did that to me.
17. Eww! I hope she did not eat those popcorns.
Oh, God! These cats can be too much sometimes. Even though cats are the most therapeutic creature on this planet but they can too sometimes cause us great stress with their playfulness. I can not even imagine my thesis papers getting eaten by my cat, I would not be able to handle that situation. We can try hundred times but they never learn. No amount of tricks or strategies to keep them off the counter, out of the refrigerator and cupboards will ever work. They will be back to doing these mischievous things the moment you get distracted. I do not even want to think about my cat licking my food with its dirty tongue, I really hope that the cat’s owner did not eat those popcorns. God bless her if she did. I am also extremely curious to know what is with these cats finding dangerous most random animals and presenting it o their owners as a gift. What is the motive behind such behavior? I really need to know. But no amount of research and reasoning can make it seem normal for a cat to put a dead mouse in its owner’s mouth. Keep on scrolling down to read more of these hilarious cat stories…
18. Oh, yes, cats love playing with toilet paper rolls so much.
19. I hope my human does not mind, xo.
20. Uh, that is weird. Why would you do that…?
21. Oh, you are such a cute baby. You can steal all of my socks.
22. Aww, she did not deserve that punishment, you cruel human. You should have placed the pie in a safe place.
23. That is a weird enjoyment but whatever makes you happy, Kitty.
24. She better share some with her owners.
25. She is too cute, of course, her mama does not care.
26. Max, you are in real trouble. You better find that ring.
27. Cats are really fearless, they can fight animals ten times bigger than them.
28. Oh, no. What did you do, Kitty?
29. She gives private shows to her owners.
30. Now, that is one scaredy cat.
31. Well, she said that she was busy licking herself, do not blame her.
32. Aww, poor baby. I hope you are okay.
33. Cutest thief you will ever come across.
34. I can imagine the shocked expressions on its owner’s face.
I swear, these cats should be awarded the naughtiest and mischievous cats ever trophy. I thought I had the most playful little mischievous cat but I have to admit that my cat is too innocent compared to these cats. I am very much thankful that my cat only chews on my headphone’s wire and charging cable instead of breaking dishes, ruining meals, playing with dangerous animals and destroying couches. What is the most expensive thing of yours that your cat has ruined? Is your cat playful or innocent? Let us know in the comments down below…