There are moments when our pets really put us to the test. However, seeing their expressions and noticing how happy they are makes it tough to chastise them. It appears that this is their plan to win us over and save themselves, so we become powerless and even smile.
Even if we adore our gorgeous dogs, their sweetness isn’t always enough to soothe our disappointment or surprise when they misbehave. So, to let off frustration, a pet owner posted a photo of their dachshund with a notice describing the crime it committed (eating its owner’s underpants). Other furious pet owners soon followed suit. As a result, publicly shaming dogs and other pets has become fashionable. Its funny and hilarious to share their goofiest acts. Then why not share them on social media and make everyone laugh?
Following in the collection of 20 pictures of pets who look so excited about their crime, it’s hard to be angry with them. Scroll down till the end if you want to have a good time.
1. “The cat returns with a sausage stolen from an unknown neighbor’s bbq…”
2. When you are finally caught right in the act
3. Her face says, I was just lying here.
4. She thinks she’s the queen of the world
5. “I was wondering why my succulents were dying…”
6. Feeling pity for the dog underneath
7. The art and the artist
8. “My boyfriend was wondering why his room was so cold.”
9. Cats love to sit on surfaces like this, they don’t care what you are up to
10. “He stole the baby’s pacifier. I’m not mad at all.”
If you have pets at home, you can relate to all of this to a great extent. Having a pet comes with all kinds of chaos, drama and headaches. No matter how messy they can be, they still bring a joy to our faces and that’s what matters.
11. What a great way to sleep. Oscar sleeping position
12. It bit off the last words of the last 5 pages — the ones its owner didn’t read.
13. Why does one of the bowls look different?
14. “Lying on the books like he doesn’t have a place to relax”
15. Delivering the pizza in the perfect way
16. Giving zero sh*ts about the struggle in making the puzzle
17. “Yes, he tore apart his toy, but he was so satisfied and he didn’t get scolded.”
18. There has been crime scene at my house. Please send help for three theives
19. She doesn’t seem to be shameful at all
20. What a great eay to drink water when you have been given pots of your own to drink from
What are your thoughts on this one? Do your pets do the same kind of quirky and goofy things? Have they also messed up your place often? Tell us in the comment section down below as we would love to hear your crazy pet stories. Keep connected to defused if you want more fun articles coming your way.