Animals are so much better than humans.
Who needs humans anyway? Human friends are disloyal and untrustworthy. They will eventually leave you someday and you’ll be left alone wondering where things went wrong. There are also conditions when it comes to a human’s love. However, animals are completely different. Adopting a pet can completely change your life for the better. When you adopt a pet, you’re signing up for a best friend that’ll stick with you through thick and thin. They will love you unconditionally and support you whenever you need them.
Your pet loves you more than you love them. How can I say that so confidently? You see, you have a lot of people in your life. You have family, friends, work colleagues, neighbours. You can get love and care from a lot of places. But your pet only has you. You are their entire world and their only source of affection and care. If you still don’t believe how much pets love their humans, scroll down below to see 21 pets showing affection to their humans:
1. “One very cuddly iguana”
That is one very lucky human because iguanas don’t usually cuddle.
2. “Look at her, she’s coming home with me!”
Get someone who looks at you the way this cat looks at her human.
3. “It’s taken 3 weeks, but my cat has finally decided that our daughter is now part of the family.”
Wow, the cat seems bigger than the baby!
4. “My girlfriend takes pics of me sleeping. My dog doesn’t snuggle like this while I’m conscious.”
Capturing a precious moment.
5. “Kahlua spent 9 months snuggling with my wife’s growing belly and she is now a proud guard dog!”
She was with you through the whole process.
6. “My dad died last June. His dog still waits for him every day in his truck.”
I’m not crying, you are.
7. “The only boy who likes being around me this much”
“I’ll never let you go.”
8. “We adopted this cute boy and he’s been super shy. Today, for the first time, he plopped onto my lap and did this.”
The wait was totally worth it.
9. “My wife is 3 weeks away from giving birth and our cats love snuggling her belly.”
Can’t wait for their new sibling.
10. “My wife went to work for the first time in 3 months. No words are needed.”
When will my husband return from war?
Aren’t these adorable pets just tearing you up? I wish someone would love me like this too. Experiencing such pure love is nothing short of a miracle. It doesn’t matter what specie or breed they are, they don’t care. They just love you and want to spend the rest of their lives with you. If that isn’t true love, I don’t know what is.
11. “My puppy gets more and more protective of my wife during her pregnancy. He snuggles her any time she falls asleep!”
Loving the baby before they’re even born.
12. “We adopted my cat almost 2 years ago and this is the first time she’s cuddling with us. So proud of her!”
Coming out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine.
13. “She saw me packing my army kit this morning. When she knows I’m going to be away for a while, she sits with me until I leave.”
It must be so hard to say goodbye to that adorable thing.
14. “New snuggle buddy”
Why should cats and dogs get the spotlight?
15. “This is how my wife and our cat sleep every night.”
Cat > Husband.
16. “I’m in danger of being nuzzled to death.”
The perfect way to go.
17. “My ducks, Mango and Django, refuse to sit elsewhere.”
I want a duck now.
18. “One of our ducks rejected this duckling and it imprinted on me instead. It doesn’t let me out of its sight.”
It’s so smol.
19. “I found her outside my house in spring. No one claimed her so she’s been my baby ever since.”
You’re my child now.
20. “The cat is sleeping while my boyfriend plays.”
Aww, look at how she’s hugging him!
21. “My dog Chase waits for my father to come home every day around 5:30 pm — he died last year from cancer.”
I’m not okay.
Did these pets brighten up your day? Do you have a pet who constantly displays their love and affection towards you? Let us know in the comments below!