Cats are undeniably the most adorable and loving animals to have as a pet. They play around, show you tricks and gradually make their way into your hearts. Other than that, cats are the master of their own will. They come and go in the house as they want and they do not like anyone forcing them in any way or form. As cat lovers, we know cats love roaming around and don’t like staying still. In doing so, some even like going to places, or houses, where they don’t actually live. We’re pretty sure you’ve already started agreeing with us on this because it is extremely relatable. Here we have an article for you in which we have compiled different pictures of the furry invaders that have barged into stranger’s homes. They are hilarious and definitely not to be missed!
We already know that cats are bosses of themselves. So it’s more like they adopt us rather than us adopting them. And if we do end up being the chosen one, the feeling is just… indescribable. They not only choose to stay at your place but also starting making a huge place in your hearts. How could you ever resist?! We know we certainly can’t.
In this article, we have collected a bunch of pictures of these furry invaders that just randomly barged into a stranger’s home. We could only wish we were as lucky as these people but, oh well, guess we could just enjoy the pictures and stories instead. Let’s not keep you waiting any longer, scroll down and enjoy the ride!
1. “My gf asked me why did I put a white cat in our laundry room, didn’t know what she was talking about, sent me the pic. Fell in love with the cat, cat is now part of the family.”
Yes because putting a cat somewhere is completely normal. Especially when you don’t have one!
2. “This is Swirl who was my cat, the kitten is not. He loved kittens and would steal people’s kittens and bring them home. He’s no longer with us, so I miss those days of coming home to a random kitten in the house.”
Swirl just wanted to spread the love. SOMEBODY PASS ME THE TISSUES!!
3. “My baby’s bassinet, not my cat.”
Hope he’s not pooping in there!
4.“I do have a cat, he’s the cat on the left. The cat on the right is not my cat. He would very much like to be my cat. I too would also like him to be my cat. My actual cat disagrees with all of this, and so do his owners.”
Umm, steal him. And make sure nobody knows.
5. “Came home yesterday to find that Santa left this black kitty on my balcony… who then proceeded to give birth to seven little beans.”
The miracle of life!
6. “My stroller, not my cat. This is Ralph. Ralph decided he wanted to hitch a ride around the neighborhood.”
But this cat is also a baby! Cmon hooman.
7. “I went to my kitchen to get my washing out of the machine and feed my cats, but walked into five cats in my kitchen. I only have three!”
There’s a party going on! They didn’t know you’d be home so soon.
Did these make you laugh? We’re certain that you’re absolutely enjoying yourself while looking at these funny feline pictures and their stories. These cats proved that nothing was off-limit for them, not even some stranger’s houses. Can you believe it? I’m sure by now you do, and also haven’t realized that you’re almost halfway through the article. Keep scrolling for more!
8. “Crumpet sits on my decking each and every morning and stares through the door awaiting his daily tribute.”
Maybe he’s just trying to open the window through the power of sight?
9. “Gave this guy a piece of bacon on my way home from the bar last night. Followed me ten blocks home. This is how I woke up.”
Alright, can’t deal with all the emotions anymore.
10. “This is Mr. Black. He is our neighbor’s cat who visits us every day. He is NOT ours but he thinks he is!!”
That house is mine and this house is also mine.
11. “My mom sent me this. Neither of these cats belong to my parents.”
Listen bud, you got in now let me in, too. We had a deal?
12. “This gorgeous boy ‘lives’ three houses down. He’s not allowed inside his house and is always outside roaming, day or night. So now ‘Carl’ enjoys the good life at ours.”
Finally living the life he deserves.
13. “First photo: this was not my cat. He just entered my house and slept in my bed. Second photo: now he climbs me. Third photo: he’s definitively my c a t t o now.”
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you gradually make your way into someone’s heart. Umm, only do this if you’re a cat.
14. “I opened my front door today, and a flea-covered cuddly sweetheart came RUNNING in!”
“Update! SHE HAD A CHIP! Her family lost her almost two years ago! Mom was in TEARS. I’m so very selfishly sad, but I just made a whole family incredibly happy.”
15. “This is my glass of water, this is my house, this is not my cat drinking my water in my house, this is my neighbor’s cat Ted!”
It’s a good deed, alright. Let him drink the gosh darn water. Such a cutie with a lil tongue.
At last, we have come to an end, even though we’re sure you didn’t want this to end so soon. We know we didn’t but the emotions were just getting too much to handle. I mean cats are super loving and adorable, after all – can’t blame ourselves! These furry friends proved to be the best friend one can have after all. So comment down below and tell us what you think about these incidents and share with us if you have any!