Goodness still exists!
Life may treat us badly, we may have a rough day at our job, failed a semester, got betrayed by the ones we thought would never betray us but kindness still exists. There may be bad people but that doesn’t mean the whole world has become bad. Good people still exist and they never let their inner kindness die. They help others, do good with others and treat people with kindness. Today, we have 14 photos that will prove to you that human kindness still exists. Scroll down to see!
1. He saved the life of a leatherback sea turtle who got caught in the river. He jumped into the river and guided her way back.
2. This young Norwegian firefighter rescued this cute bunny.
3. “I’m a hairdresser. Today one of my youngest clients, a 4 year old girl, made this especially for me.”
She used to be scared of haircuts because of her earlier experiences but now she loves to get a haircut.
4. “This restaurant gives you free tacos if you donate winter clothes for the homeless.”
Donate warm clothes and get free tacos.
5. “She donated 30 inches of her hair to make wigs for children with cancer.”
6. Dear, just ask for a free box.
We are sure the owners must be very kind and it must be a very cool place to dine in.
7. “Last year I donated my kidney. Today I got to meet the person I donated my kidney to!”
The smile on her face says it all! We must appreciate her for her kindness and selflessness. Not everyone in this world is this kind to donate their kidney to someone they do not know or have no blood relation with. The same goes for the people who help animals and homeless people. These people are helping others without any expectation and it is something that is lifting our spirits. Scroll down for more!
8. “Saved a tiny deer from a swift rapid while kayaking”
9. “Walked into the shelter and asked which cat had been there the longest. Came home with a deaf, toothless, senior lovebug.”
Senior cats are the sweetest and the goodest! They give the best hugs!
10. “There is a blind deer in our neighborhood and this boy walks her every day to make sure she finds food.”
He walks her from one grass patch to the other to make sure she gets something to eat.
11.“2 guys created a charity and built a van that offers a free mobile laundry service to the Australian Homeless.”
That’s a great idea to help the homeless.
12. “The cat shelter I volunteer with has a program that brings senior cats to visit seniors in nursing homes.”
What’s better than senior cats meeting the seniors?
13. “I lost my leg in Iraq. Ran a half marathon to raise money for a little girl’s new prosthetic leg.”
Kind people still exist and this man is the proof.
14. “Saved a squirrel from drowning in cold water. Here I am cuddling it for warmth!”
Look at his expressions, he is emotional right now. Goodness still exists in this world and these people are living examples. Do you believe in the goodness of people? Have you ever been kind to someone or has someone been so kind to you that it made you emotional? Comment down to share your thoughts!