Doggos always deserve your best.
Dogs deserve to live freely. They have the right to chose who they want to live with. Let me tell you what they don’t deserve. Dogs don’t deserve to be caged, they don’t deserve to be abused, and they don’t deserve to live in shelter homes forever, either.
It makes us so happy and optimistic to know that there are people in this world who like to dedicate their whole lives to make sure that their dogs are having the best time of their lives.
And slowly but surely, those dogs recognize every single effort you are making for them. They notice. Even though they try to act like they don’t know sh*t, but they are aware of every single thing happening around them, and for them. And trust us, they give back. So never abandon them. They are a creature who only deserves love, affection, trust, and an amazing, happy forever home.
The following 30 pictures of rescue dogs just speak for themselves. They look the happiest in the world in their forever homes. And they are super grateful for it.
Let’s enjoy this cute album that we have compiled for you.
More information: | Reddit |
1. “3 months with this little legend.” The next CR7 in the making.
2. “My rescue, first time in snow.”
3. “Adopted the dog, Sokka, 12 years ago. Adopted the cat, Sarabi, less than 2 years ago. They get along, despite trying to resist it.”
4. “Rescue is my favorite breed.”
5. “Meet piper, my American bulldog. She had 9 homes before she was 1 year old. Today, she has two amazing brothers and is the most emotionally intelligent dog I’ve met. Love this princess monster truck.”
6. “Timo has been in his forever home for a bit over a year. My favorite picture of him.”
7. “Best dog ever. Always will rescue.”
8. “Our very own Scooby Doo, Kobe!
9. “Sleepy blop.”
10. “Love my rescue!!!!”
11. “Adopted these two 8-month-old sisters from the SPCA couple weeks ago and it’s been challenging, but entirely worth it. We’re so lucky.”
12. “Two weeks in with the little girl Beagle Dachshund mix. Bud the cream colored dog is almost 11. Both rescues and becoming friends. Makes my heart sing.”
13. “Lovely Max, our Australian shepherd mix chilling on his walk. I love this guy.”
14. Park treats!
15. “My handsome man!”
Notice their expressions, their eyes, their body language, their smiles. It all seems so fitting, so right. And it makes us so happy that these people put in the effort to bring these dogs to their happy homes.
16. “I made the best decision ever to go back into the shelter and save this guy.”
17. “I’m so happy she can enjoy life on couches and beds instead of cages and rescue centers.”
18. “Welcome home, Layla,”
19. “I got rescued today!!”
20. “Five months ago, I made the best decision of my life by adopting little Ripley.”
21. “My love came to her forever home a little more than three weeks ago and I love her more for each passing day.”
22. “My 2 hearts.”
23. “Still can’t figure out a name for this friendly Great Pyrenees girl who came in stray that we adopted on Monday.”
24. “Not sure which one of us is a bigger fan of the hike.”
25. Tongue out, enjoying the pier.
26. “Leia, my rescue. I adopted her when she was 4 months old. Today, she turns 3. Happy Birthday, Leia!”
27. “Best rescue dog ever!!!!”
28. Happy doggo
29. “Almost two years with my boy.”
30. “Thank you for rescuing me, Mama.” “No Denko you rescued me.”
Honestly, what a heart-warming journey. We are so happy to know that these cute dogs have found their furever homes. Absolutely and entirely deserved.
We can bet these pictures melted your heart. Let us know how you guys felt in the comments section down below.