When you do something without calculating consequences, it backfires.
Entitlement is a disease that I don’t know has started to engulf the planet Earth. And it is achieving its purpose at a very high pace. I knew this sounds like some zombie apocalypse type shit, don’t worry it hasn’t reached that level yet but it is certainly up there. For those who are wondering what entitlement is, it is basically a tag of superiority that certain people decide to put before their personality. They start to think they have the right to own everything and everyone and that nothing costs anything at all. They want their voice to be heard which is a good thing, we all strive for freedom of speech. But they only want their own way to be heard and not anyone else’s. Or to sum it all up with one word, Karens! If you’ve ever met a Karen, you would know that egotistical maniac will not stop at any cost unless either you let them know you’re out, making them feel they won. Or, by shaming their asses right before them to shut them up and watch that Karen slowly leave the body of that innocent person.
Well, today we are going to look at some shameful things that these deluded Karens did, we are categorizing both men and women into this because anyone comes at us.
Be ready to get fed up with this dumbness because the levels are a little too high here. Here are some shameful moments of people too full of themselves and who think there isn’t a brighter star than them that exists in this multiverse.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. We’ve got a whole crisis over here, the cockatoo might have to be rehomed to avoid a natural catastrophe.
2. Looks like Karen eats all her children’s candy. And she even has a list of societies that are inferior to the one she lives in. Classic.
3. Linking money directly to sincerity. Guess who is the real inconsiderate here? The girlfriend. obviously.
Poor thing had to go pick up a cake.
4. You know, fuck the gesture, I just don’t like the way you look, you round, greasy mofo, even though you don’t cost me anything and I can get free pizza for life. – A strategy from Karen’s book.
5. Well then good luck getting those views on it, Steve-O.
You spend, people watch, you make money, what part of that model does he not understand?
6. Yeah, I will accept even a Nokia 3310, just not the iPhone 11 pro max 512 gb mode.
I am a very needy person so just drop me an iPhone SE. Sure dude.
7. Here you see a classic case of an entitled person’s request being denied, and the aftermath that makes them look like the dumbest person on Earth.
Give me the scooter or I will declare your whole family as fraud. It is what it is.
8. And that is how you make $270,00 in a flash. Some pure entrepreneurial skills right there. Tech me.
Not gonna lie, that picture did take me a second there.
9. Come on now guys do not lie, we have all done with it at least once in our lives. Knowing it won’t work but still taking our chances.
The fact that Audi did not reply, so hilarious.
10. I need pure love but I also need a trip to vegas, so either he pays or let’s exploit the whole charity system to profit off of it.
She actually questioning why people are making fun of her for using gofundme for a personal trip, lol.
11. Because they are too busy putting ugly ass filters on dumb stories.
How can something be so hilarious and aggravating at the same time? Only Karens of the world can achieve such a feat. These are absolutely hilarious moments, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Scroll down below to continue.
12. Serious offers only? How do you expect serious offers on such a non-serious ad?
And my guy is actually accepting that they are overcharging, what a legend. That is the level of confidence I need in my life.
$700 and no furniture included? My ass.
13. It’s simple math, Karen. Really not that hard to understand if you have a brain…oh…
Launch your own kayak, that would’ve been fun.
14. When your entire hard work gets owned by a simple, logical, yet fierce comeback.
That is such a specific list.
15. $117 for that? My 3 year old cousin could do a better job, and that too for free.
Play the rick rolled music.
16. Hold on a minute, it is an ad for not selling but for asking someone to install it for them. Wow, this person OD’d on entitlement.
They need it ASAP so better bucke up, guys.
17. Wait, why would someone ask for a picture of a video game character? That is beyond weird. Ew.
And that too for free because why not.
18. I failed to detect any chills, oof! Sharp.
19. Never have I ever witnessed a Karen presenting a list of what they want and what they don’t want as a birthday gift.
20. Oh the infamous single mom card, it often works. I wonder why it didn’t for this Karen over here.
21. Dude why do they enforce everything upon the other person, and when things don’t work they resort to cursing. Why are they all the same?
22. Thanks for the warning, chap. Definitely not coming now to mow it for free. I was fully considering but not with the warning.
Well, well, well. How was that for an episode of shameful people taking pride in being shameful? One thing is for sure, they do provide us with lots and lots of hilarity.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.