Childbearing is the most wonderful role for women. Unfortunately, some of them are biologically unable to have children due to unfavorable circumstances. Some people seek assistance from technological and scientific advances, while others choose alternative options, such as adopting a child or a dog.
This is a Reddit viral story, and the couple who shared it needs your help. A sister-in-law who is unable to have her own child and has already lost her 16-year-old dog wishes to purchase the couple’s 3-year-old Pomeranian. The couple, however, insists that they will not sell the dog, even though the SIL offers a $2000 purchase price. Their dog is well-mannered and has been with them for a great many years.
The SIL exclaims at the couple, claiming that she needs the dog more than they do. Furthermore, she believes they are selfish and do not consider her feelings as a woman who is unable to have children.
1. Here’s the dog by the way
2. Seems like quite a good dog
3. Losing a dog who has spent a lot of year with you can hit you hard
4. So you don’t wanna sell your dog?
5. That dog has a lot of demand I see
6. No you aren’t an A-hole if that dog is not up for sale
7. Well you don’t need to say that to anyone
8. Because maybe they knew she don’t want to babysit but to have the whole dog
10. Petting sugar gliders ain’t that easy son
11. Yeah we can clearly see it’s a lot more complicated
12. OP really know how to pet a lot of animals
So below a lot of people reacted to the post and different people had different things to say but they all came to support the couple, not the SIL.
13. Exactly, that’s what my point is. She can have whatever dog she want from a shelter.
14. The dog is not up for sale
15. Shelter are full of them if you want to adopt
16. Simple is that she needs to find her own
17. An advice for the sister in law
18. Everyone said that OP is not the A-hole here
19. Beyond the horizon?
Well as you can see from the people above it is clear that OP is not an A-hole here. SIL could have adopted any dog she wants from the shelter. That particular dog is not up for sale and it should be clear to her that some things are not up for sale and for god sake it’s her dog man you can find another. There are plenty of dogs at the shelter and she could have adopted any of them if she wants a dog that bad. And even if she had lost her old dog it doesn’t mean that every dog is up for adoption or sale. People can develop a certain bonds with their pets that cannot be sold.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You.