Hold onto your seats, folks, because I’ve got an unbelievable story to share with you—one that unfolded just yesterday.
Due to a hurricane that trapped half of their colleagues at a conference, the remaining staff at a fast food joint found themselves working grueling shifts to keep things running smoothly. Despite the exhaustion and relentless overtime, they soldiered on, knowing that it was all part of the job. And so, after two consecutive 12-hour shifts, with one more looming ahead, OP, sporting jeans and a vibrant tie-dye t-shirt after changing out of their work uniform, stumbled into a nearby fast food place like a sleep-deprived zombie, desperately in need of sustenance.
As OP settled into a secluded corner to enjoy their meal, they couldn’t help but overhear a commotion brewing nearby. Initially dismissing it, they soon realized that the chaos was directed at them when an elderly man shouted, “HER! SHE SHOULD BE FIRED!” Bewildered, OP scanned the area but found no one else present. The old man’s accusatory finger pointed directly at them, his face contorted with anger.
Seeking clarification, OP turned to the manager, wearing a confused expression that screamed, “What the heck is happening?” The manager reciprocated with a mix of fear and apology, silently signaling that he had no idea either. Meanwhile, the irate customer continued his tirade, recounting his previous visit and berating OP for their alleged rudeness and order mishap. Half-asleep and utterly perplexed, OP gradually became more agitated. “You clearly have the wrong person,” they retorted. “I don’t even work here and never have.”
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story in OP’s own words and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. OP had to call the cops! Keep on scrolling down to find out what happened
2. Half of OP’s co-workers got stuck at a conference because of the hurricane
3. OP worked a 12 hours shift
4. OP got her food and kind of tucked herself into a corner to eat
5. The manager told the old guy that she doesn’t work here
6. The old man refuses to believe it and said “No I know it was her”
7. He threw a chair at OP!
8. In a matter of seconds!
9. He pushed him out and held the door shut
10. The cops got there and got the old guy in handcuffs and started to ask what had happened
11. There were only guys working the entire day lol
12. Manager surely deserves a raise
13. Many people said that he might have Alzheimer or dementia
14. The OP is not dating the cop
15. Good for the chair
16. OP says that she wouldn’t sue the company because they did nothing wrong
17. OP says that she’ll be testifying in court against the old man
18. Exciting update!
19. OP says that it was a nice chair
20. OP definitely should do that
This was it, folks, this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!