Anyone can make a mistake. But it is important to not be so reactive and start taking action while making that mistake as a base. It would be nice to confirm if what you think or say is correct or not. Whether what you are assuming is accurate or are you making a big blunder. Because if you don’t do this, you will end up like this angry teacher in the story we have got for you guys today.
In today’s story, we have a substitute teacher who works at various schools. At one school she got stopped by another teacher for not wearing a uniform and using her phone. Clearly, the teacher mistook her for a student. Without confirming whether she was a student or not, the angry teacher decided to snatch the substitute teacher’s phone and took her to the principal’s office. Unfortunately for the angry teacher, the principal knew exactly who the substitute teacher was. The matter concluded with the substitute teacher and the principal laughing out loud at the angry teacher for making the mistake.
Scroll down below to read the story!
1. Mistakes…why do they keep making them…
2. OP is a teacher who works at various schools as a substitute.
3. One time a teacher called her out for not wearing a uniform and using the phone.
Clearly, the angry teacher assumed OP is a student.
4. OP ignored him because she thought AT wasn’t talking to her and got her phone snatched for it.
5. OP tried telling AT she is not a student but he didn’t listen, instead he took her to the principal’s office.
6. AT has no idea what’s going to happen.
7. His raging butt was quietened by the principal after a good laugh as she told AT that OP is a teacher, not a student.
8. It may take a couple of days for that skin color to restore. Wow!
I am sorry but that was really dumb of AT. When OP said she wasn’t a student, he should’ve asked there and then who she was, and I am sure things would’ve cleared up and the matter would’ve ended then and there. He just had to be cool and take OP to the principal, only to get himself humiliated. This is what happens when you don’t listen and try to be authoritative just because you think you can.
I got a nice laugh out of this one and I hope you guys did too.
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
9. I am happy OP had a good sense of humor and exploited the fun out of the experience.
10. Just not as a student not wearing a uniform and using a phone.
11. This comment wins!
12. It’s like not recognizing Cristiano Ronaldo because he doesn’t have his ID on him.
13. This is actually so annoying.
14. You don’t do that to your own guest.
15. Sorry pal, you will have to wait some more.
16. Yes, things could’ve ended on the spot.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
Via Maddie C Walls
“My Bonnie wraps her paw around my finger and pulls it closer to her. She’s very cuddly and we almost never go a day without snuggles”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings