This cat got another chance at life.
Life is a very unpredictable thing, we can never guess what will happen the next moment. It is always surprising and shocking us. One moment it will give us reason to laugh and the other moment it will give us tears. There are ups and there are downs in our lives but what must we always do is never lose hope. If you keep your hope and faith strong, there is nothing you can not do. Make up your mind, stand your ground and always have good hope. You shall always pass every obstacle life throws in your way.
This is exactly what Rachel Brown did when she heard about this extremely sick cat in a shelter who was going to get euthanized due to his illness. That kitty was in such a bad condition and so sick that no one adopted him, no one had hope that he would survive. Except for Rachel. She had a strong faith, she had hope and she was positive that she can help this fur baby because she knew he was a fighter. Keep on scrolling down to read the full story of Jon Snow’s recovery and amazing transformation…
More info: Facebook
1. Jon Snow was in this extremely bad condition when Rachel found him.
2. The poor fur baby looks very sick and dirty.
3. Rachel never lost hope in Jon’s recovery unlike the people working at the shelter.
4. This little baby went through a lot.
5. Aww, my heart breaks for this poor cat. He must be in so much pain.
6. With love and lots of care, it is clear how beautifully he is recovering.
7. This is such a cute picture.
Rachel Brown had a feeling that the feline was a fighter when the first she saw the cat in a shelter listing online, she then decided to give that fur baby a chance and went to the shelter to visit him. She said that even the shelter owner tried to change her mind as he said that the cat was too sick and his treatment would be quite expensive. “That basically solidified my decision and I told him I would be there the next day to pick him up,” She said with determination and hope. As soon as Rachel picked up Jon Snow, she took him to a 24-hour vet clinic. They were quick to hospitalize the cutie since his condition was actually critical. “They cut off some of his matted fur and cleaned his face with a fine tooth comb. He weighed 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), and they said he was 1-2 years old. He had ulcers in his mouth and inflammation throughout his body.” Rachel told. But she knew that Jon was a fighter and after five days of intense treatment and care, he was discharged and brought home. It was a shock to everyone how rapidly he recovered. Rachel came into Jon’s life like an angel and they both could not be happier to have each other in their lives. Keep on scrolling down to see Jon Snow’s transformation pictures…
8. Jon Snow has the most cutest face and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a cat.
9. He is getting healthier and even more beautiful than before.
10. I want to pet this cutie so badly!
11. He is getting back all his hair and beautiful mane, soon he will become the gorgeous little boy he is.
12. It is insane how love and a little effort can change someone’s life completely.
13. Oh, wow. What a beautiful cat he has become. Such a strong boy he is.
14. Aww, beautiful Jon Snow is fully recovered now and we all are absolutely in love with his amazing transformation.
We are so proud of this strong guy. He has come a long way and he has passed many obstacles bravely. May he live a long and healthy life! Have you ever rescued an animal? Tell us its story in the comments down below…