Trust me, it is a bad idea.
Although I’m a firm believer of the idea that children should grow up with their animal siblings. They learn a lot from the experience. Your child will turn out to be much more loving, empathic, and responsible than other children. They will have a lot of purity in their hearts since they witnessed unconditional love at such a young age. Your child will be very kind towards animals, which is very important for their personality development. If your child is cruel towards animals, that is a huge red flag.
However, even if the idea of raising a child with a cat sounds really fun and cute, it can become an absolute disaster at times. Your children are going to team up with your catto and wreck the entire house. It sounds exciting at first, but it can get tiring. I’m not going to complain though. I think it is worth it. Scroll down below to see 30 images that explain why you shouldn’t leave your child with your cat:
1. “A Friend Who Was Looking After My Cat Sent Me This Photo His Daughter Took”
2. “When You Leave Little Girls With A Cat Alone For Too Long”
3. “Daughter Thought Mittens Would Love The Headband”
4. “My Son Thinks My Cat Needs A New Hat. Cat Is Amused For Sure”
5. “Hamilton with a hat my daughter made”
6. “When it comes to my son, my cat is such a good sport”
7. “So I Left My Cat With My Little Sister For 5 Minutes”
8. “We Have Two Young Daughters And A Cat. The Cat Is Very Accommodating”
9. Holding her feline friend.
10. Swinging on a leash.
11. “My 5-Year-Old Son Is Getting Good At Legos. He Built A Cat”
12. “My Daughter Was Pretty Excited To Make The Cat A Princess”
13. “My Daughter Likes To Push Our Cat Around In A Stroller. Yes, She’s Buckled In”
14. Leaving the pet with your daughter for 5 minutes.
15. “-2 Outside. Here’s My Daughter…”
Even though I highly support raising children with a furry friend, I still think children shouldn’t be left unattended with cats. Knowing the chaos they can create, accidents can easily happen. Your child or your catto could unintentionally get hurt so you should always have someone supervise them when they are playing together. Scroll down below for more cats and kids:
16. “I Left My Cat Alone With My Daughter”
17. This is the sort of stuff they will start doing.
18. “Daughter Made The Cat A Sassy Princess. He’s Not Amused”
19. “I Can Always Tell When My Daughter Has Been Playing With The Cat”
20. “I Heard My Son Giggling In His Room Whilst I Fed My Daughter In Another Room. Found My Cat Like This 5 Minutes Later”
21. “While I Was Putting The Baby To Sleep”
22. “My Son Dressed Our Cat Up In Stuffed Animal’s Clothes”
23. “My Daughter And Our Friend Sewed A Unicorn Horn For The Cat While I Napped”
24. “My Nephew Told Me He Turned The Cat Into A Mosaic”
25. “My Daughter Thought Our Cat Needed Accessories For It’s Nap”
26. “I Left My 3-Year-Old Niece Alone With My Cat For 30 Seconds, Came Back To This”
27. “My Little Sister Did This To The Cat”
28. “My daughter thought kitty needed to soak the floof”
29. “Daughter strapped cat in baby doll car seat”
30. They gave her a makeover.
Has your child ever done something silly with the cat? Share your stories with us in the comments below.