Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat are the most commonly used social media apps to look for the most relatable meme or posts. It has now become a trend to post-life experiences on Twitter that are no less than fun-filled experiences shared by people who are struggling exactly the way you might be, just for you to realize, you’re not alone.
The threads and replies that continue are hilarious to read and help you feel at peace for having to think of the exact same things. It increases the global connection taking in regard of all differential factors between us except for some hardships we all have to go through on a daily basis. The opportunity to share anything you want the public to read or see is the best entertainment while you’re scrolling.
1. Coffee is necessary but so is the internet. Let’s not stay stuck in the stone age, shall we?
2. Sometimes we really need just the right “Legal” emergency to cancel plans.
3. There must be 5 PM somewhere in the world right? Let’s break the norms.
4. Cuz you gotta earn and pay the bills, honey…
5. Targetting women on Target? Seems legit.
6. 2 AM is the new 6 AM, Rise and shine everyone!
7. “BECAUSE IKEA IS ACTUALLY COOL!!”, no matter what the age.
8. “Hand me a gallon of milk” so I spend the rest of my eternity in the bathroom. Let us live life to the fullest, in the loo.
9. Active feedback is good for restaurants and some surely improve moving forward.
10. But what about the other 10%, who loves to jog first thing in the morning? Hang in there, buddy.
The thing about Twitter is that everyone’s life experiences are authentic and issues of people are very relatable and at the same time don’t fail to put a smile on your face. Hold on, because we have more coming up ahead for you, keep scrolling!
11. Yeah, we just get tired of making efforts at some point, right?
12. That is just the Titanic waiting to hit the iceberg and sink.
13. A good bean juice a day keeps the doctor away.
14. Sometimes, it’s all about the food. Who needs people when there’s a perfectly planned menu?
15. Adult life hit Teens like a truck.
16. That is a NO, NO! We don’t need live broadcasting.
17. The harsh reality of life can be a tad bit too much sometimes. I need a breather just as much as you do.
18. That’s the biggest blessing upon us to have more time to sleep. That’s like Christmas came early this year around.
19. Lifehack: “It’s all about finding the right balance”.
20. Just like backbenchers in class have a blast but the class nerds who sit in front would just be annoyed.
After running errands throughout the day, this surely allowed me to take a breather and just vibe with the experiences. It was time well spent giving them a read and I hope you did too. Some were just too relatable to my current life than the others, but that might differ as to what’s going on in your life. Let us know which one of these were you able to relate to? Feel free to use the comments section below.