Do you want to have kids? You might change your mind after this.
To all the parents out there, we know how hard it is to raise those little munchkins of yours. From your constant nighttime battles of making them go to sleep or standing outside the toilet at night because they fear some unknown monster roaming around your house. New parenthood and sleep deprivation go together. Unfortunately, most parents lose sleep after the baby is born. When you become a parent, you enter a world of exciting and challenging changes. There are many challenges you need to ready yourself for, such as feeding, changing diapers, how to handle them when they cry, but the most challenging task would be getting your baby to sleep, and pay attention to your own sleep needs. Nonetheless, parenthood is a blessing. Your life changes significantly after becoming a parent, but it is for the better.
With the rise of the internet and social media usage among adults and senior adults. Parents have found a platform where they can vent out their frustration and their hilarious experiences of being a parent. We have found some tweets for you from mom and dads who luckily enough for us have shared their everyday struggles of being a parent. We are sure you’ll relate to a lot of these tweets if you’re raising any little ones of your own.
1. You are lucky if that’s all you get.
2. Probably shouldn’t tell them.
3. That’s a wonderful way to describe it.
4. Probably the most accurate prediction on twitter.
5. The council of toddlers will decide your fate.
6. When life gives you lemons…
7. “It wasn’t me”
8. I mean, the child is not wrong.
9. And share it loudly, I might add.
11. Me too man.
12. She is a genius.
13. Who needs pants anyway.
14. Aren’t they amazing.
15. “She ate a baby?”
16. It’s never worth it.
17. They must be plotting something
18. Better not be the Halloween candy
19. The musical
22. Where do they even get those?
24. Do not pee on your brother!
25. Summons Bloody Mary
26. DON’T YOU DARE WALK THROUGH MY DIRT PILE
27. Welcome to parenthood
Parenthood brings with it the most sudden and unexpected changes in life. Parenthood brings with it a rollercoaster of emotions, from being excited and joy to fearing what types of challenges are to come. There is no doubt parenthood is stressful but a blessing nonetheless. The plethora of challenges might make you reconsider, but believe me, there’s nothing more beautiful and rewarding than holding a newborn into your arms, feeling the warmth of their body, hearing them say their first word, the excitement you feel when you see them take their first step, watch them grow up and face the challenges of life head-on all the while you’re there seeing the fruits of your labor.
28. Or the carpet…
29. NOT THE LEGOS!
30. Eat it or be Hungry.
31. Asking the important question
32. Snuggle buddies
33. The more you tell them not to do it the more it is likely to happen.
34. Ain’t that the truth
35. *gives it another sticker*
36. Baby Shark do dooo do doo
37. He’ll be standing next to your bed staring at you in the middle of the night
38. Are you crazy?
39. Parenting is easy as long as you
40. Please put their socks on a specific way
41. “I think I am going to throw up.”
42. Who is Luna’s boyfriend.
44. Ah, now that’s a dilemma.
45. Mom look! What I can do
I remember how I used to cry every day because I didn’t want to go to school, but somehow my parents managed to send me, but an hour later my father had to come to school to pick me up because I wouldn’t stop crying. Ah, the troubles my parents had to go through because of me. Do you have any funny stories or instances like these to share with us, we would love to hear your stories, tell us about them in the comments below.