In the midst of their junior year, OP found themselves immersed in an education course, an essential step toward becoming a teacher. As part of the program, they were assigned to a classroom where they would gain practical experience and determine if teaching was the right path for them. This particular classroom had a special significance, as the teacher was someone OP and their brother had known since their younger years. The existing rapport meant that the teacher trusted OP more than other students in similar roles.
One day, the class planned a back-to-school party, and the teacher approached OP with a favor. She had forgotten to purchase sodas for the celebration and asked if OP could pick them up the night before. Grateful for the trust placed in them, OP readily agreed to help.
Equipped with a mental checklist, OP headed to the local store, eager to fulfill their mission. They grabbed three 12-packs of sodas, unsure of the students’ preferences but also considering that the teachers could enjoy the extras. Additionally, OP decided to add a few small gifts, such as candies and toys, as affordable treats to enhance the festive atmosphere. With a cart brimming with supplies, it was evident that OP was a shopper, not an employee.
As OP made their way to the checkout, an unexpected encounter caught them off guard. Engrossed in reaching for items on a shelf, they suddenly noticed a woman rummaging through their cart. Startled, OP quickly turned to her and asked, “What are you doing?”
Keep on scrolling down to read the full post and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Karen tried to get OP fired! Keep on scrolling down to read the full story.
2. Here’s a little backstory
3. OP knows the teacher pretty well
4. Her class was having a back to school party
5. OP went to his local store and grabbed three 12-packs of sodas
6. The OP decided to grab some cheap things for himself to have for dinner
7. OP told her that he is shopping here
8. She started getting huffy
9. OP told her that he knows that it was not true and asked for her to give his candy back
10. This Redditor loves this so much
11. Exactly why would you do that? just let them do their job
12. The classics are the best
13. We all loved her reaction
14. This Redditor went through something similar
15. This Redditor says that this might be one of his favorite stories on this sub Reddit
16. There sure are some crazy people out there
17. Who wouldn’t have?
18. This thread changed his mind
19. were they really unnecessary?
20. Do people do that often?
This was it, folks, this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!