The famous season “Sex Education” it’s season 3 is now available on Netflix. It’s a decent TV show for both teens and adults. The importance of sex education is undeniable. It’s never too early to start teaching your children about this. Let them know when the time comes. Naturally, choose your words carefully and keep the conversation on track.
Children are naive. They handle the situation according to your instructions. The astonishment when kids hear that infants don’t magically appear out of nowhere, but that mom and dad must first complete the task, and then there’s the baby, is priceless. People chimed in with their amusing experiences when meganmuircoyle started a discussion about how she taught her kids about “the birds and the bees.” Check out the numerous awkward and humorous reactions that youngsters have when they become enlightened by scrolling down.
1. Oh shit no
2. Everything apart you guys have done this three times?
3. Sweetie let’s just change the topic
4. How could it be fun please explain?
5. This is super hilarious
6. Where are my lost siblings?
7. Legend says he never came back to the room
8. This kid knows what’s up
9. Well that’s so straight kid
10. Kids are so naive
These tweets are super hilarious and too good to not be shared. Children are really naive and sometimes they come up with questions that make us laugh really hard. Keep on scrolling down below we are sure that you are going to laugh a lot more by seeing these tweets.
11. What do they get? They get earaches
12. Farm kids learn young
13. Okay this is hilarious
14. Okay mom, come up with a better idea
15. Don’t think about it
16. Kids are magical
17. I cannot breathe
18. You need to wear pajamas from now on
19. You need to tell me these types of things to me from now on