Times are tough but it’s not all over.
Life has been tricky for the past few years now. Growing up, I always heard the elder repetitively saying that life is very complex. At that time my life revolved around cartoon shows, Hotwheels cars, and french fries. Well, my life still rotates around french fries but the point is, it wasn’t very complex back then. But today, call it their prediction or experience, life is very complicated. A person doesn’t really realize the burden of inflation or price rises until they start making a fortune for themselves i.e. start working. Because before that our parents fulfilled all our needs by any means necessary. Just for our happiness. Happiness is key here. To get through the tough times we are facing today, it is very important to smile, to make sure you know that stuff will be alright. That bit of motivation is extremely important.
It really hurts me to say this but depression is growing at an unprecedented rate, global warming is taking Earth towards an inevitable destructure. And the cherry on top (not) is the global pandemic COVID-19 taking hundreds and thousands of lives every single day. It’s not easy.
But, the good news is, none of these conditions and issues have managed to kill hope. See, hope is like that one person who can walk the rope. It only needs a thin path and that’s where we come in. We need to play that role. It doesn’t have to be something massive, even the smallest of gestures work a charm. So today, we have got 25 posts of people sharing happy and good items of news with the world just to spread happiness.
Scroll down below for some wholesomeness.
1. This is so amazing.
2. You had us on the edge there. He is, indeed.
3. Jon Favreau is a legend and we need to make sure he lives on forever.
4. True love always comes to you.
5. Shoutout to the low-wage workers. Their impact is massive and it almost always goes unnoticed.
6. It’s always the little gestures.
7. Always remember, goodness exists!
8. Everyone and everything deserves to be cared for.
9. Oh my god, that’s the sweetest thing ever.
10. Love forms inseparable bonds.
11. Mothers would do anything to stay connected with their children.
12. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Oh my god, I cannot contain my emotinos right. There is a big wide smile on my face and it won’t go away. How could it? Look at these stories, they are so wholesome and nice to read. My hope levels have risen to an all-time high, and I am just extremely happy that people like these exist.
No, we’re not done yet. Scroll down below for some more good and happy news.
13. I bet that was the best day of his life.
14. If you want to bring the change, you have to be the change.
15. Patience and acceptance can do wonders for people.
16. It has never hurt to go an extra mile for someone you love.
17. You don’t need anything else if you have a caring partner.
18. Robin Williams is a legend. Fullstop.
19. Make their dreams come true if you can.
20. Mark Hamill is the sweetest guy in the industry.
21. Hahaha! That is so cute.
22. A real man.
23. Yes girl! More power to you. We hope you stay fit and healthy.
24. When employees get given what they deserve, their satisfaction and performance levels rise super high.
25. Best use of a rug.
We really need more people like these on our Earth. Honestly, I am so happy after this. My day just got brighter. What about you guys? Let us know in the comments section below how you guys felt after reading through these posts. Do you believe there’s still hope? Share your opinion.