Even though cats are the most popular meme on the internet, they can sometimes be rather nervous and distant, especially when they are first introduced to their new homes. Adapting to a new home is not easy for cats. At first, they can be very uncomfortable, but as time goes on, their cuteness level only increases which we humans can’t resist.
No matter how shy they are, they always manage to win our hearts for this reason. In addition to dogs, cats will always and forever be a blessing to humankind, and for all the right reasons. Cats are highly entertaining once they have been familiar with the environment and people then they are going to let you know why they are such great entertainers. Everything they do is full of unusual stuff that is going to make you laugh out loud.
You can never go wrong when you look through cat-related tales and images on social media when you’re having a terrible day because they have a way of making everything better. And although cats are shy, one of the most priceless things a cat owner may feel and experience is what they do when they finally come out of their shells.
One individual shared on Reddit how their adopted cat finally displayed affection despite displaying clear indications of trauma when it was rescued a few months prior. This in turn inspired other users of the platform to share their encounters with terrified cats that, after months of loving care, finally opened up to them. Believe us these stories are too adorable to be skipped. So what are you waiting for cat lovers? Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you guys and gals read it till the end. We are sure that you are going to love these purrfect stories!
1. This feeling is the best in the whole world, they might be shy and reserved at first but eventually, they will let you know why they are so adorable!
2. This is what pure love looks like
3. And now as she has recovered from her traumas she is finally coming out of her shell and getting comfortable around the house, isn’t she the most prettiest?
5. Getting chosen by a cat is a hell lot loving and a different vibe
6. This poor cat has for sure been through a lot of traumas but there is nothing in this world that love and attention can’t fix
7. A general advice I think all cat owners should know
8. Gently and calmly is the key to getting close to your kitty cat!
9. Here are a lot of advice for you guys to bond with them even better
10. Just be patient, keep on loving them, and keep on feeding them on time. And you will see the obvious results no matter what!
11. Such a transformation!
12. Indeed, patience is the key to success.
13. Such positive cat stories make you feel wholesome
14. Once you have earned their trust believe us guys they are all yours
15. Teamwork is all that it takes
A lot of cats have been through a lot, it takes some time to bond with them. But never ever lose hope that you will not be able to bond with them. That’s not true at all. Be patient and you will see the results kicking in. For getting close to your cat you have to earn their trust works similarly to humans. And when you have earned their trust these adorable furballs are all yours to have fun with.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings