So the story starts from here, this user’s sister called her and said that her work had an emergency and she needed to get to her house asap and needed her to watch her kids because no one else can. The user rushed to her house just to find her husband locked in his game room playing video games, pretty weird right? And when she got to know that her husband was there and why did she call her she said he didn’t want to babysit because it was his only day. I mean a father is responsible and should take care of his children at times when there is no one available rather his sister-in-law right?
Keep on scrolling down below to get to know what really happened after and you guys have to decide if she is the A-hole or not.
1. It’s his kids he needs to babysit them not her
2. Babysitting isn’t that easy too
3. I mean what kind of a father he is? He is literally not busy he’s just gaming.
4. Well kicking out wasn’t a good option even though she was helping her sister
5. I agree with the dad too
6. Reddit is somewhere you can seek help from
7. What good is the husband by the way? What do you think?
8. She’s just a great aunt and she loves those kids
9. For all of you who think she disrespected him in front of his kids, it was a private conversation
10. Now it’s time for people to decide who’s the A-hole here
11. Reality Check!
12. I mean seriously?
13. Everyone supported OP here
14. May those kids have a brighter future
Even though her useless husband was there for the kids she asked OP to come over and watch over the kids because she knew her husband was no good. Apparently, OP is not an A-hole here she got over there and she was watching over her kids but the behavior of her husband was quite bizarre. Even if he only gets a day free OP also sacrificed her free time and a free day to go and watch over her kids even though their dad was home. As all the facts above we can clearly see and say that OP is not an A-hole but we can surely say that her husband is an A-hole here.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more AITA posts. Thank You!.