A nosy neighbor can get extremely frustrating at times.
Our very own neighbors can actually be a big pain in the ass at times. When you first move into the neighborhood they will create an illusion that will make you believe that your neighbors are the best there could ever be and you could rely on them because nothing is a problem for them when it is about you. They will even go the extra mile and cook you some really yummy dishes. And just when they gain all your trust and you decide to be equally helpful whenever they need help, they start acting weird. You slowly realize that you have been under a charm all this time as they start to become an utter nightmare for you. And things quickly escalate to them being very nosy. They suddenly develop this bizarre habit of not minding their own business. All of this ultimately adds up to you hating your neighbors forever.
Today’s story is also about a woman who had an extremely nosy neighbor but she wasn’t having any of it and deal with the nightmare of a neighbor who just wouldn’t mind her own business.
Scroll down below to see how it all unfolds.
1. This is going to be interesting. I do feel a little skeptical about the place she is living in but okay, let’s see.
It is kinda hard to guess where she is from because the crime rate has been up in quite a lot of states in the USA. But it’s nice that she lives alone, no neighbors to bother, or at least that’s what she thought.
2. Told you, they always portray a nice-neighbor impression but there’s always something fishy going on.
And I should take this space to talk about how helpful and amazingly brave that doggo is. No one needs to be worried when they have a dog, especially a hunting hound. Explains why chose a place where the crime rate is kind of high.
3. What the hell, why is she being so nosy. Stay away, weird lady!
Why would someone want to enquire how many dogs a person has. I mean, would pleasure would it give you. This sounds so fishy.
4. Take that, you poky human.
What was so intriguing about that doormat was that the lady had to climb 2 floors to investigate it, not once but multiple times. She had it coming though, you can’t have someone peeping into your house which is an invasion of privacy. And the best part is, the lady fell with fear and no one was involved in her fall except her nosy ass.
5. Excuse me? She offered help but the stubborn Karen was probably too embarrassed to accept any.
Right so here’s my verdict. No, I won’t show any biases to the person who got annoyed by the neighbor just because she has a dog. The thing is, anyone would feel creeped out and get all sorts of negative vibes from a person who has been keeping an eye on them for days. Had that lady taken one step into my apartment, I would have happily requested my dog to take care of her. I hate nosy neighbors. Here’s my verdict: NTA. I think she was being problematic and got dealt with the right way. And the way she reacted to help clearly shows who was the protagonist and the antagonist in this story.
The story got a lot of upvotes and went viral. And you know what happens when a story goes viral, opinions start coming in.
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
6. Exactly! A criminal always has that fear of being caught in their heart.
7. Oh my god, was she planning to steal one of her apparent two dogs?
8. It is not a coincidence when two people say it. You better report this neighbor.
9. A very good advice that must be implemented as soon as possible.
10. You could have just said “Dumbass neighbor” instead of all this.
11. Nosy, creepy, and weird people should not be allowed near anyone.
12. This needs to be taken care of as soon as possible, given the crime rates.
13. Investigating, my ass!
Imagine if she actually gets a cease and desist. I want to see the look on her face as she opens that envelope. Honestly, how much did she have on her hands to climb 2 floors and stalk another person with who she had no links or relations? The intentions seem pretty clear.
14. What else did she expect?
15. Reddit was actually concerned that the weird neighbor might actually make another move soon and wanted her to report the weird lady.
16. I know right?! When have siblings ever taken each other’s side? Not in this universe.
17. From her acts, she did seem like a psycho.
18. I strongly believe that this was the case.
But don’t you think that was very dumb of that woman to look for a spare key under a doormat in an area that is known for high crime rates? This is so dumb that it is kinda becoming hilarious.
19. What’s the problem with having 2 dogs? Is it illegal?
20. Doggo taught her a lesson to remember for life.
21. Such a caring community!
22. Damn straight! These illusionists need to be dealt with on the front foot.
23. That…is scary.
24. But you can’t just sit quietly and do nothing about it. This is a serious matter.
25. Exactly my point. This was neighbor’s fault and not for once this person should feel guilty about her falling.
And the world has spoken. This person was not a**hole for opening that door on the snooping neighbor lady. She got dealt with, rightfully, by her own fears. No in is to blame except for herself.
I think I already know the answer but it is extremely important to get you guys involved and take your opinions as well. So, what do you guys think? Was she a**hole for doing to her neighbor or not a**hole? Share your thoughts in the comments section down below and I insist, please don’t conform to the majority if you have a different opinion. We love hearing different views.