Some people need to learn some respect.
Some people on the face of the Earth can be extremely rude. Entitlement can be a very very bad thing, especially for children. Things like it can play a very big role in shaping your child’s mind and that development can lead to them being insanely rude and struck when they grow up. If you look at it in a long run, it can render you very unfitting for society. Sure entitlement can be fine when you’ve earned it the correct and the hard way but nobody wants to hear anything from anyone who creates a scene without any specific reason and delves into being absolutely horrible to the other person. So today we look at a story in which a woman and her entitled child were very rude to this Reddit person and created a scene outside of a bus stop and how karma got them.
1. OP shares her everyday story where she tells everyone how the little girl is not well-mannered.
2. She explains how she is having a regular rainy day with her son until this girl and her mom shows up and they start annoying her.
3. The little girl’s mom started to starts creating a scene while she tries to get in the car and OP is just stressed out.
4. She continued hitting her car and tried getting in but to OP’s luck, she couldn’t. OP also had a plan to get this mother and daughter reported for their behaviour.
5. The officer started questioning the mother and daughter about their behaviour but they only defended their actions.
6. The officer gave them a reality check on behalf of the OP. The mother of the girl tried to act rude once again but the officer called her out on her voilation.
This is what other Redditors had to say about this entire situation
To summarise this they weren’t pleased with how the mother and her daughter reacted to the entire thing. Of course, who would? Nobody wants someone and their child screaming at them and creating a scene next to a bus stop and that too early in the morning. Nobody should be allowed in your car if you don’t want them to, also no one shouldd enable their kid to do whatever they want to. You’re only going to spoil the child that way and a bad behaviour that isn’t monitered can go a long way.
With that said we conclude this article. Let us know your thoughts on this story whether the OP was right or the woman and if you ever get caught in a situation like this, what would you do?