Adopting a pet is the best thing you can ever do.
Adoption is a huge act of kindness. When you adopted a human baby who has no parents, you basically allow it to start a new chapter of life. This is exactly how it happens with animals. By adopting them you help them restart everything, forget the gruesome and terrible past that they survived with very little hope left. The only thing good about bad that I tell everyone is that after every bad event a good event takes place. You just have to be hopeful and patient and one day your superhero will arrive to save you. Adopting an animal also comes with a lot of responsibility. It is literally like having a child, you have to look after the baby all the time like it is your own, and pet owners really don’t face much trouble because there is so much love and affection in the bond, except for the tantrums and random malfunctioning which to some extent is allowable.
Once that inseparable bond forms between the human and their adopted pet, life turn around for both. It gets filled with joy, entertainment, happiness, and all sorts of positive emotions. And the best part is, these amazing emotions replace all the stress, depression, and other mental health issues in life, and it also brings back the confidence in that pet animal.
Today, we have created a gorgeous combination of recently adopted pet animals that are bound to warm your heart. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Their previous owner passed away the same day their new owner’s dad passed. The trio has been living together filling the gaps.
2. Little girl couldn’t hold her tears after finally holding onto her first ever adopted cat.
3. Every time she does rescue, this is how her rescue cat holds her.
4. Couple went to the shelter to adopt a dog. They ended up bringing two home as the one they chose didn’t want to leave without his brothers.
5. This person went to foster care to adopt a cat. As soon as they put their cat carrier down, this little one was quick to jump inside and chose not to leave. Otto adopted a human that day.
6. This person found a tiny stray cat with broken legs, while at work. They quickly took the cat to a shelter for care. Three weeks after the first counter, he is ready to adopt this cutie after it gets spayed.
7. Ollie domesticated itself by knocking on their door like a gentleman, and adopting the whole family living inside.
8. Owner made a special bow and a cake to celebrate his dog’s birthday.
This is love at its purest form.
9. His previous owners were about to throw him away. Thank god for his current owner, this one gets another shot at life.
10. She got adopted and reached home at night and slept right away. Woke up the next morning, and gave this cute look of approval to her owners. Perhaps, the bed was comfortable.
11. Picture on the top was taken after one week of adoption and the one on the bottom was taken on his first birthday. They look like two different cats.
12. Seattle Mariners Clubhouse just adopted this Lab-Retriever Mix, Tucker.
13. This was on his first night. His confidence came from his toy that he wouldn’t leave.
14. Boots was adopted a few weeks ago. He has a black spot on his mouth that makes him look so cute.
15. Chubbyhugs on a morning walk after the first day of adoption.
16. You can see nothing but freshness and satisfaction on that dog’s face after he got adopted.
17. Bonnie looks ecstatic to reach her forever home.
18. The luckiest owner managed to get his hands on this handsome devil.
19. Would you believe me if I tell you these are two cats from two different litters who never saw each other before this day? Even I wouldn’t.
20. This newly adopted cat is a professional at balancing on 3 legs.
21. They adopted a 10-year-old blind cat. She felt anxious at first but is now settling in. She knows she is finally at her forever home.
22. Meet Woof! He is ready to bless his new owners with his gorgeous eyes forever.
All these faces look so cute. But what is even cuter is the happiness on their faces. They all look so happy to be where they are. It’s that satisfaction that is important. These animals have finally arrived at their forever homes and are now ready to give a second chance to nature. And this time they won’t have any fear in their hearts because they know their superheroes are with them and will always love them for who they are.
I am absolutely enjoying this compilation of adopted pet pictures and I hope you guys are too. Scroll down below for more!
23. You know Zeus’ life is about to be turned around, and so is his owners’.
24. Ladies and gentlemen, this person adopted the world’s most precious dog.
25. The most adorable Steven enchanted his new owners as soon as they entered the shelter to adopt a cat. They decided to get him within minutes.
26. Meet Fern. She was found in a pot the very next day of her adoption. This is a clear sign of acceptance.
27. Their new adoption likes to hoard mice for fun.
28. She was rescued from the Envigo 4000. Her name is Lilo and she is ready to live the best life ever.
29. He felt a soothing feeling after a soft touch. It felt like he hadn’t been given pets in years.
30. Look at these two recently adopted kitties being woken up fresh by the sun. This is life.
31. “My uncle just retired and decided to adopt this fella.”
32. “Just adopted this sweet puppy.”
33. It has only been a day since she got adopted and she is already making it clear that either it is the video game or her.
34. “Just adopted this sassy girl.”
35. “I adopted a cat who has spent the last year and a half in the shelter. Her name is Minerva and she is the prettiest.”
36. “Hi everyone, meet my small baby tortie Kaia my first kitty ever! Just adopted her yesterday.”
37. “New rescue foster has taken a shine to me.”
38. “Big day today for Avatar from our cat shelter. His first time in the adoption room where he’s free to run around and play as he likes. Meeting the others was a little stressful but he did really well.”
39. “Fulfilled my lifetime dream and adopted my first cat today from a rescue! He doesn’t have a name yet but he sure has my heart”
40. “Today I adopted my son, Brick!”
41. “My inmate’s adoption mugshot.”
42. “Our foster fail rescue kitty that we’re now committing to moving to the UK from NZ with us! No one wanted to adopt her, can you believe that?!”
43. “Our newly adopted Beanie Boy!”
44. “I just adopted a kitten. Would love to know her breed if anyone can help me out, I’d truly appreciate it.”
45. “Murph found her forever home.”
Happiness is a key that can unlock every single locked door in this world. You can notice how happy these animals are after being adopted. I can bet if you ever get to see a picture of any of these animals before adoption, you will only see a scared, shy, broken, and hopeless creature. I am so glad these animals are finally where they were supposed to be and are living the life they deserved right from the start.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more animal goodness!