Some kids are so curious that they would love to play with dogs. They want to gallop alongside the good big guys or carry puppies around like babies. Children should be taught to respect dogs for this reason. They ought to be taught how to treat them kindly and with gentleness. Never forget that despite how adorable and loving they may seem, dogs often become aggressive when surprised or frightened. Therefore, parents must instruct their children to respect the boundaries of a dog. They must, first and foremost, respect the dog’s personal space. A dog could become overexcited around a child.
Before he can take the attention without discomfort, he must get to know the new person. Inform the youngster that the dog must be the first to interact. The child can begin touching the dog after it is comfortable with them being there. The “don’ts” of managing dogs are another crucial lesson for children. Dogs may become aggressive in response to certain behaviors, which could harm the child. Tell children to refrain from physical play, taunting, or squeezing the dogs. Unfortunately, some families never take the time to educate their children on proper dog behavior. Because of this, a woman decided to ask Redditors on the “Am I The A**hole?” (AITA) forum for help with a situation involving her adorable puppy.
Below is the story by OP in her own words. Dont forget to read the comments of the Redditors at the end of the post. Scroll down to have a good story time.
1. OP has a pomerian puppy named Scuttle. She decided to visit her family where her sister Dee lives, whose five years old
2. Dee is reckless with aniamls and does several things to harm them. The parents ignore her behavior so OP made a rule of not lertting Deee hold Scuttle alone
3. Now the family is pressuring OP to stop being mean and now OP is thinkign to leave the house and actually be the a-hole yet she asks reddit is she is one.
4. Here’s a TLDR for those who could not read the full story
You that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the family was being illogical and understand that Dee would harm the puppy. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
5. Clealry NTA
6. We are happy if she thinks like that
7. Another story
8. Good animal social skills must be taught to everyone
9. There must be a boundary made
10. True that
12. OP can tecah her sister to be mannerful in this regard
13. I agree on this totally
15. Why didn’t I think of this before?
16. It’s so true
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behbaior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think the parents should have understood her in the first place. Professionalism comes first and there should be no compromise made on this. If you wan tot read more such articles at our website, keep visiting us!