How can our pets be abandoned when they provide us with such love, friendship, and emotional support? Life events, however, can impact the connection between pets and their owners. However, this might occasionally result in a situation where you are unable to keep your pet and must think about finding a new home for your dog. For a variety of reasons, people leave their dogs, cats, or other pets behind. Lack of time is one of the most frequent excuses given by pet owners for giving their animals up to shelters. Some pet owners might be laid off from their jobs, go back to school, get divorced, move into a rental that doesn’t allow pets, have a child, or experience a health problem.
Age-related medical issues can cause animals to get sick, severely or repeatedly, and may need additional care. It necessitates greater attention from the owner and could cost money for the veterinarian. Regrettably, some people lose interest in their dogs and see them as a burden, especially children. These are the results of people’s failure to adequately consider ownership responsibilities when choosing a pet and whether they will have the time, money, and motivation to care for it properly. Giving up for adoption is taken into account this time. Fortunately, animals raised in shelters, especially those that are older, are more trustworthy since their personalities have developed shorter playtimes and hikes. Older animals are typically quieter and less demanding, and they already have a pattern. As humans age, animals adapt well to our routines and patterns. Everyone can appreciate the elderly. Due to their placid and stable temperament, older animals make ideal first pets; those who have never taken care of animals before may learn a lot from more senior animals.
1. The OP questioned whether it was improper for her to bring her dog.
2. OP clarified the necessity of bringing her dog.
Now that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
4. They don’t care that they still reside with your mother and just want to retain Penny?
3. “Better to avoid that kind of people even when they are close relatives.”
5. Your brother is behaving in a sleazy manner.
6. “Your dog, and in any case you’ve had her for twice as long as your brother has.”
7. They are even unable to afford to live independently.
8. Even after spending a lot of time apart, your dog still recognizes you.
9. The necessities of Penny versus their sentimental attachment.
11. “It is still your dog.”
12. That’s why I prefer being with my dog.
What are your thoughts on this story? What would you do if you were in this situation? You know that your feedback means a lot to us therefore we want you to share your thoughts in the comment section down below. For more such articles, keep visiting defused.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings