Memes can be really horrifying at times. This template imagines how animals would look like if aliens reconstructed the flesh on their bones.
“Memes! Memes! Memes! Where would I be without you?”, says the whole universe in a single, united voice. Memes can easily make you fall from your bed laughing…or a sofa. Depends on where you’re sitting. It’s just an image really, a template, that goes super-viral. They are based on the recent viral trends in the world. And humans get to be extremely creative with it.
One important factor about memes is that they are quick to become a legacy and they do not survive for long. Yeah sure, they stick in our minds, but every month a new meme comes up based on the world’s conditions and trends and goes extremely viral. At times, overnight!
They can be super random at times as well. There’s this new meme template that has surfaced on the internet where people are reimagining how our normal animals would look like if aliens reconstructed them based on the same skeleton.
I know, it’s really weird. Disclaimer, it can get super terrifying and hilarious at the same time. So try to rest well once you’ve seen this article because it is gonna take a toll.
More information: | Imgur |
1. I’m sorry? So the aliens’ plan is to reconstruct our good-looking animals into that?
2. If we actually shave its face, would it look like that alien?
3. Not gonna lie, my vote goes to the reconstruction. That looks so cool.
4. Hold up! That cutie? Into that ugly? Nope!
5. Can you see it? I kinda see it.
6. Wait a minute…
7. Okay, stop this right here. This meme has just failed the multiverse. It’s a cat who’s supposed to be cute, not hunt you in your nightmares!
8. “Yeah! That’s what I thought!”
9. Doggo turns into a demon and kills all humanity? Nice plot for a movie.
10. In terms of the skull, it looks more like a predator than a pug. What!?
11. Explain yourselves, aliens!
12. No dieting could take the fat kitty to THAT level so, yes, an urgent alien surgery needs to be put in place.
13. Okay, okay not bad Dr. Alien. Now you’re getting the track.
Not gonna lie, with a little bit of schooling and a couple of digital modelling courses, these aliens can actually do a pretty good job. It’s just that that pretty good job might result in the end of all mankind.
So let’s just keep it to memes, for now.
14. An evolution that may be necessary to fight future wars.
15. Aliens win here.
16. Did Da Vinci pick the aliens’ side?
17. Nah, we’re good.
18. No bones.
19. What did I say about cats? No! No! No!
20. Woah, that kinda looks like Dragoon from the original Beyblade series!
21. Is this a joke? HAH! Get it? Okay, bye.
22. Aww such a cutie! I am obviously talking about the reconstruction.
23. Fam, what sort of skull is that?
24. You know the skeleton looks more like a dino, tbh!
25. Not really a reconstruction. It’s the same lazy boy sitting upright.
26. Mistakes were made. And aliens were made to correct the made mistakes.
Credit goes to all the creative minds who thought of this and made this meme lit. It’s a fun meme, regardless of the fact that a cat was turned into a giant man-eating monster with a thousand teeth. That can be ignored for now.
We have to support these creators at all times because their creativity becomes the source of our laughter. At times, these memes are what we depend on for a nice end to a long, tough day.
We really hope you enjoyed these memes as much as we did curating them for you. Leave a comment down below to let us know your thoughts. Did you fall off the bed laughing, or will be sleeping tonight with the lights turned on?