Finding Easter eggs in movies is always fun.
Pixar is very clever with its storylines and details. Not only is the animation perfect, but there are little hints here and there that only a few people can spot. These hidden details are carefully placed by Pixar so that people will be amused with themselves when they spot them. Pixar movies are usually very wholesome, and even the sad scenes contain easter eggs sometimes. Pixar has always been our favourite, especially ever since Disney bought it. It is a part of everyone’s childhood and present. No matter how old you grow up to be, you are always ready for a good Pixar movie.
So let’s get to the point; Easter eggs and hidden details in Pixar movies. It really takes an observant mind to find these. Scroll down below to see the list:
1. Glue bottle from Toystory 4 gives out Pixar Studios location.
2. Toy Story 2 (1999) the American flag was replaced by a globe.
3. Lightening bolt charges Wall-E up.
4.Monsters Inc. (2001) child actor was followed around with microphones to record her while playing.
5. The newly formed ”X” is brighter and fresher than old marks.
7. Those are not canyons, they’re just old cars.
8. Jacques’s Bag Is clean because he’s a skunk cleaner shrimp.
9. Gill Is A Moorish Idol and they are known to not handle captivity well. This is why he comes up with the smartest escape plans in Finding Nemo.
10. You can see the city grow in the background as time goes on in UP.
11. Inside Out (2015) Riley’s clothes get darker as she gets depressed.
12. The picture in the background shows Helen’s separation from her Family.
13. this is Doug in Ratatouille.
14. Riley family as the cards in Inside Out.
15. Kesten Migdal has to jump in the water for the studio to simulate the chef’s coat close to real life in Ratatouille.
16. Andy marked the height of his Toys.
17. Global launch vs Japanese launch.
18. ”For Brave (2012), Pixar Developed Two New Software Programs Over Three Years To Allow Simulation Of Merida’s 1,500 Strands Of Hair Curls To Move Together With Her Movements.”
19. ”At The End Of Disney/Pixar’s Ratatouille (2007) Anton Ego Is A Little Bit Fatter. This Is Especially Poignant Since He States, “I Don’t Like Food, I Love It… If I Don’t Love It I Don’t Swallow.”
19. Rex in Wall-E’s collection.
20. ”In The Incredibles (2004), Director Brad Bird Wanted To Give Dash A Realistic Out-Of-Breath Voice In Certain Scenes So He Made Actor Spencer Fox Run Four Laps Around The Pixar Studio Until He Got Tired.”
In 1979, Pixar was a part of the Lucasfilm computer division until Apple’s co-founder funded it to become a corporation back in 1986. Later on, Disney bought Pixar for 7.4 billion dollars in 2006. And we have not been happier ever since. Are you able to find these easter eggs too? We doubt it. It takes a lot of focus and observation. Well, scroll down below for the rest and see if you noticed any of them:
21. ”In Coco (2017), A Collection Of Piñatas Of Other Pixar Characters Can Be Seen Hanging From A Building”
22. ”In Monsters U Power Comes From Screams Which Appear As A Gaseous State In The Scream Tanks. Because Power Here Is A Gas, Light Switches Are Valves And Instead Of Wires There Are Pipes.”
23. ”The Name Of Pixar’s 2018 Short, Bao, Is A Play On Words. 包, Pronounced “Bao”, Is The Mandarin Chinese Word For “Dumpling”; However, This Pronunciation Is Shared By 宝, Meaning “Treasure” Or “Baby”, And 保, Meaning “Protect” Or “Defend”.”
24. ”Bob Par In The Incredibles (2004) Has Most Of His Cubical Taken Up By A Pillar Which Is Why It’s So Cramped, I Can’t Believe I Never Noticed This Before.”
25. ”After Cars (2006) Lost Out On The Oscar For Best Animated Movie To Happy Feet (2006), Which Utilized Motion Capture, Pixar Placed A “Quality Assurance Guarantee” At The End Of Their Next Movie Ratatouille (2007) To Remind The Academy They Animate Every Single Frame Of Their Movies Manually.”
26. In Finding Nemo, Bruce The Shark Starts Crying When Marlin Starts Talking About Nemo, Saying “I Never Knew My Father”. Male Sharks Mate With The Female Then Leave, So Baby Sharks Never Actually Meet Their Father.
27. In Incredibles 2 (2018), Elastigirl’s New Super Suit Is Designed By Devtech. Her Suit Is The Only One To Be Damaged, Indicating Edna Mode’s Superior Designing Ability.
28. ”In Toy Story 4, The Red Thread That Was Used To Sew Woody’s Arm Back On Is Still Visible.”
29. ”The Carpet At Sid’s House In Toy Story (1995) Was Intentionally Made The Same As The Carpet At The Overlook Hotel In The Shining (1980), One Of Many References To The Horror Film Throughout The Pixar Series.”
30. ”Sid Makes An Appearance In Toy Story 3, Showing That He Got A Job As A Garbage Collector.”
31. ”In Incredibles 2 (2018), The Pilot’s Uniform Has Ribbons/Bars That Represent The Color Schemes Of All The Other Pixar Movies To Date.”
32. ”In The 2010 Film By Pixar “Toy Story 3,” One Of The Toys Featured Is A Stuffed Totoro Doll From The Studio Ghibli Film “My Neighbor Totoro”.”
33. ”A Magazine In Riley’s Living Room Features Colette From Ratatouille On The Cover.”
34. ”During The Opening Titles, The Windows On The Disney Castle Light Up To Make The Incredibles Logo.”
35. ”Incredibles (2004) Elastagirl’s Original Suit Was Red And Mr. Incredible’s Suit Was Blue, Their First Child’s Name? Violet.”
36. ”In “Toy Story 4,” Mr Potato Head Is Voiced Posthumously By Don Rickles (Who Passed Away In 2017).”
37. ”In The Pixar Logo After The Credits Of Wall-E, Wall-E Replaces Luxo Jr.’s Lightbulb With An Environmental Friendly Bulb After His “Round” Bulb Goes Out.”
38. ”In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds.”
39. ”Whenever Characters Play Guitar In The Movie, Their Hands Form The Actual Chords Corresponding To The Music… Even Though It Would’ve Been Easy To Just Fake It.”
40. ”In “Up” (2009), Ellie’s Things Are Rounded While Carl’s Things Are Square, Matching Their Respective Character Designs.”
How many of these easter eggs were you able to find? Share with us in the comments below.