These CEOs need a couple of lessons in their life.
The tech field is weird. either you get an excellent job and by that, we mean jobs where people are actually treated like people and not like slaves but that’s very rare. There have been a couple of instances when CEOs have been called out on the internet for their deplorable behaviour towards their employees and if only we start listing down all the major companies who’ve had awful CEO It would probably take an entire day. Today’s CEO is just as bad as they come and after the IT director found a better position and gave his notice, the Ceo treated him in the most unprofessional way possible and anyone who is given the position of CEO should at least know better as they’re the representative head of the business. So with that said let’s see what went down in this Reddit story.
1. Op shares his insight on his workplace and how he’s been trying to leave the office silently since a while now because of the CEO.
2. So Op plans on leaving the office straight ahead but he was afraid that it might affect his C.V. He let’s us know about his office and his co-workers who he trained during the covid time.
3. So he and his fellow co-workers went to the CEO and she (being the awful person she is) acts very arrogant and ignorant.
4. They got their documents right and eligibly asked to resign but she went on doing what she’s good at and it’s nothing good.
5. Op decided to leave way earlier than the leaving period and the CEO was shocked. Op planned on giving zero effort for the last week.
6. Op handed them over the roll and explains how they’ll struggle getting things right and how CEO deserved it.
7. The Reddit community was good to Op and some people disagreed with him on leaving early but the man had his reasons.
8. Op tells more about himself.
9. And we get an update regarding the scenario.
10. Op tells how he gave his best to the office he was working at.
12. He gives on a bit of more insight.
13. And it goes further.
14. And further.
15. Op tells us about his new job and how he’s relived.
16. This is what Reddit had to say.
17. More people share their story.
18. And we get a little bit of more insight by people.
And with that we conclude this article. Let us know your thoughts on this story.