Disagreements over seemingly trivial matters, such as food, can reveal a lot about your partner, including what they value, how they treat your boundaries, and how much they respect you. These things can tell a lot about people. After sharing the drama that occurred with his then-girlfriend, Redditor u/post Hangry manstarved’s post went viral on the AITA subreddit . What began as a cheerful story about food boundaries evolved into something much greater depth, leaving the Redditor questioning the very foundations of the romantic relationship. Because the disagreement was about more than just food.
The man described how his girlfriend repeatedly ignored the food-related boundaries he had clearly expressed to her, leading him to ask her to leave. That’s how bad things got. However, the OP was still unsure whether his reaction was correct, so he asked for feedback from the Reddit community, hoping for some objective advice to help him think things through.
Scroll down below to know the entire story and you guys know the drill, after reading the post you have to let us know your views about it.
1. One man described how his girlfriend continued to eat his food despite his repeated requests. An incident involving a cake he’d baked sparked a heated debate.
2. Nobody is perfect but this is strange
3. Are you for real?
4. It would have worked wonders
5. In their last moment people show who they really are
6. Baking is a nice hobby
7. Things are going on the wrong side now
8. This is hilarious
9. It’s up to guys now let us know if OP is an A-hole
The OP provided some more context in the comments of his story
10. Change your locks OP?
11. You guys need to figure it out ASAP
12. It could be some kind of compulsion
13. Watch out buddy
14. But this all doesn’t make sense, right? If she wants to stay with him she should fix it
15. We hope she would realize it and fix this mess
16. That is definitely not normal for sure
17. Everybody is saying OP is not an A-hole here
18. Wait, what?
19. This needs to get fixed
Here’s how some people reacted to the entire dating drama
20. The thing that she got defensive is a big red flag here
22. Exactly, this is why it is so absurd
23. In the end it’s all about compatibility isn’t it?
24. Everybody was on the side with OP
25. Therapy is a must
You guys might not have encountered such drama before but the world is a pretty vast place and there are major and petty relationship problems. But what she was doing was totally inappropriate and she needs to get it fixed whether by seeking therapy or talking about it to someone close, only if she wants to stay with him or the OP wants to stay with her.
Let us know your views about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You