Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
Destiny can be a funny thing. It’ll lead you from one place to the other and you won’t realise why some things are happening. However, after some time passes and the big picture becomes a little clearer, you will realise why some things had to happen in order for you to reach your destination. Even a few seconds of quick decision making or sheer luck can change your fate. That is when the butterfly effect comes in.
What is the butterfly effect? It is a chain of events that lead one thing to another. A small action influences something really huge in the future. I’m sure you might have experienced it at some point in your life. You can literally change your life in a matter of seconds by doing something very small, which seems insignificant at the time, but it really isn’t. People on Reddit shared their “butterfly effect” stories and you might want to give them a read:
1. Missing a bus saved two lives that day.
2. The day beer saved a couple. Always finish your beer, kids.
3. Getting your direction in life from Chinese food.
4. Finding love in Greece.
5. Blood doesn’t always mean love.
Some of these people got second chances in life. I bet they won’t be taking life for granted anymore. It only takes one small decision, one missed bus, or one phone call to change your entire life. The decisions we make and our actions always have consequences. There is always a reaction to it. We just don’t realise it in time. Let’s be more careful about what we do out there. We never know where we’ll end up. Scroll down below for the rest of the amazing stories:
6. Journey towards becoming an ER Nurse.
7. Well, that escalated quickly.
8. Who knew slipping could make you pregnant?
9. Sonic the Hedgehog saves the day again!
10. Musicals can change lives too.
11. A girl can influence your life a lot.
Do you have any similar stories to share? Do you believe in the Butterfly effect? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!