Good morning, feline lovers. We hope that your week has been wonderful thus far. We are aware that a lot has occurred in the world over the last week. We are aware of how stressful it has been. And we’re confident that’s why you’re here: to escape the chaos and give your full attention to cats, the one thing in the world that truly matters. Friends welcome to our cat medley, where we celebrate cats in a way that no other website on the internet does.
We put up a kitty medley for you each week. Regardless of their color or level of chonkiness, we here show love to all cats. We show affection to all cats, regardless of how cute they are or how rude they are since we adore them all equally. Therefore, we hope you all have a wonderful week and that you like this collection.
1. Cat didn’t eat for 3 days, went to the vet where they did an ultrasound only to find a belly full of the neighbor’s cat’s food”
2. “We always stop to show street kitties some love…”
“We always stop to show street kitties some love & attention but THIS one would not let us go. She followed us for 10 blocks back to our boat, we carried her back to where we found her. She followed us again & meowed the saddest little mews when we tried to say goodbye. So, we have a new kitty.”
3. “Apparently brown cats are very rare”
4. “Alright I need assistance…”
“Alright I need assistance. Between midnight and 3am my little fur demons think it’s play time. I’ve tried playing with them prior to bed time to chill them out, ensuring food is available, but nothing seems to work. Any advice?”
5. “My BIL went to adopt a cat. He came home with two cats because the shelter said they’re a “bonded pair””
6. “My name is tater-tot and I’m overweight…”
“My name is tater-tot and I’m overweight! My humans even tried laser pointers, strings and all but I only entertain them for roughy 15 seconds and then I just stare at the toy they use. I only get fed once a day “diet food” and still can’t lose weight.. any helpful tips??”
7. “While on vacation my wife received a notification of movement in our house I think they found the cameras lol.”
8. “Random cat enters my house without invitation”
9. ““It’s not you, it’s your photographer” cat edition”
10. “how my girlfriend sleeps.”
11. “I wanna give this male cat a nice organic name, like of a crop or tree- nature based. I don’t wanna give him a cutesy name, something kinda neutral/semi-masculine”
12. “Can someone help me name my boy?”
13. “How do I tell them the new chair isn’t theirs?”
14. “Everyone needs to see Bittles.”
15. “my cat decided to sleep on top of me. now I have to cancel my entire schedule for the day.”
16. “Someone left this cat at my firehouse. She has extra toes, help me name her”
17. “She was being abused by the neighborhood kids, so we took her home with us.”
18. “There’s literally NOTHING THERE! Why has he been doing this for 30 minutes off an on meowing at the ceiling?!”
For a weekly dose of animal-themed content, you should definitely keep coming back to defused.