People are very protective of their cats.
What happens when someone says bad stuff about your queen? You would feel aggravated, right? You would want to bash that person right away. That is exactly how cat owners feel when they feel their cats are being devalued. The connection between pets and their owners is extremely strong. One could call it an inseparable bond. And no, that bond does not form overnight. It’s just like how it happens with your newborn baby. You adopt a cat and develop a connection very slowly through unconditional love, unlimited affection and care, and a lot of patience. Cats are very smart and keen. They observe everything and take their time to develop trust. Because cats know, once that trust forms, they won’t ever back out. It does seem like humans put in more effort but honestly, it’s a 50-50 thing. Cats love giving back to those they feel comfortable living with. So yeah! Given how strong this bond is, a cat owner would certainly feel a little something when their cat is not considered as cute or important as they believe it is, in their eyes.
Moving towards today’s topic. You guys are familiar with social media, right? Of course, you are, who am I kidding here? Myself? Anyways, Twitter is a social media platform people normally choose to share their thoughts and opinions with the world. Sometimes people share something that others don’t like and it provokes, what you call, a Twitter war where people try to defend their opinion or side. Imagine a person posts a picture of their kitty cat on Twitter, and puts a caption that their cat is cuter than anyone else’s cat. Would that not provoke other cat owners on Twitter? It absolutely would. And that’s exactly what we’ve got for you guys today. Cat owners defending the cuteness of their cats with pride.
Scroll down below to see how it all went down.
More information: | Source |
Not long ago, Twitter user Donut Operator, who resides in San Antonio, Texas, ignited a Twitter war on cats. He’s got over 210K followers so he does have an audience. But he had a very interesting motive behind all of this. We will get onto that in a bit.
So, this person posted that his cat is cuter than anyone else’s cat and even went on to say ‘fight me’.
It really is an extremely cute cat, not gonna lie.
This woke all the other cat owners up and they were all set and ready to fight. All cat owners who came across this post started sharing the cutest images of their cats because a cat owner could do anything in their power to prove their cat is cuter.
Soon enough the Twitter thread had lots and lots of impressions and it was filled with lots and lots of cute cat pictures. It was only then that everyone realized that they were being tricked into posting cute cat pictures.
He only wanted to see some cute cats in order to make his dim days brighter and awesome. And other cat owners fell right into the trap.
Here’s the loot @DozznutOperator got to collect through his amazing trickery:
1. Thanks for tricking all these people mate. It’s a win-win for all of us.
2. Aww, Rest in peace Chong the floof.
3. The word has reached the cats.
4. One thing is for sure, there are no not-cute cats.
5. This cat is ready to Kamehameha that Twitter user who started the trick war.
6. Aww, so adorable!
7. My heart! Is that a real cat?
8. Cat: Who is this kid to decide which one of us us the cutest?
9. Cuteness doesn’t matter if you’re a responsible kitty.
10. Wrapped itself so its cuteness doesn’t fully blind you.
11. How do cats manage to look cute while sleeping?
12. It’s not 9 cats living in their owner’s house. It’s the owner living in the 9 cats’ house.
13. Sleepy boys don’t need no bed to sleep.
14. A competitor.
15. A fancy floof!
It is so amazing to see how everyone is taking this so seriously. People really can’t stand anything when it comes to their pet animals. And it’s not just with cats. Be it any pet; a dog, a rabbit, a bird, a racoon, a hamster, once that connection is established you really can’t hear a word against them. It feels good to know how much importance all these people give to their pet animals and it shows from the way they are putting up their cute pictures and confidently claiming that their cat is cuter. Sweet and wholesome.
Ready for some more? Scroll down below to enjoy.
16. I think this person ruined it with that text on the box.
17. Nothing is cuter than two cats cuddling.
18. Right off the bat I can tell this cat loves adventures.
19. So you see that’s where the trouble began. Those eyes. Those damn eyes.
20. Oh my god, we may have a winner here guys.
21. Did I hear someone say their cat is cuter than me?
22. This big chonk looks so awwdorable.
24. Lemme just grab my gun and let’s go see this person claiming false sh*t.
25. A floof with a lightsaber? You win.
26. No! Don’t do it. He was only kidding and only wanted cat pics.
27. Speechless. Kitty looks super cozy and happy.
28. For vogue!
29. Don’t worry, Coco. It’s all sorted now.
30. It really is!
My oh my! I really don’t have many words to describe how adorable and cute all these cats look. Did you guys notice how none of them had to strike a special pose or try to look cute. All cats were born perfect. There really don’t have any imperfections. And if anyone ever tells you that nothing is perfect, just show them this article. I believe it’s very solid evidence.
Hats off to Twitter user @DozznutOperator for coming up with this amazing plan. Not only did he get hundreds of cat pics to cherish, but the whole internet got to enjoy them as well. One can always make time for cat pictures.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. I am pretty sure you guys did. They are cats after all. If you’ve got a major fan following on social media, always be sure to spread positivity and happiness just like this Twitter user did. Putting fame to good use.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts and feelings in the comments section down below. Stay happy!