We are blessed to have cats in this world.
The world would be so dull and boring without them, especially for cat lovers. People that have cats in their homes know that their lives revolve around their furry feline friends. As soon as I come home from work, I look for my cat and cuddle with him for a while. Even if I had a long and tiring day, I instantly feel better once my little fur baby is in my arms. We get emotionally attached to them because they have special ways of securing their place in our hearts.
The reason we feel so emotionally connected to them is probably that we consider them as family. They are also our best friends. So basically, we have a whole package within one creature. Everything they do seems cute to us. If they wreck our entire house and cause chaos, we immediately forgive them once we make eye contact with them. So, looking at cats really does make things better. Scroll down below to see cat posts that will surely cheer you up:
1. What kind of plant is that?
2. He immediately runs inside the fridge as soon as you open the door.
3. “She fell asleep hugging the sweatshirt at the front door while waiting for me to come home. If that’s not the sweetest kitten, I don’t know what is.”
4. “Today in a Zoom class my professor casually mentioned her cat and one brave student spoke up”
5. This cat loves cuddling with her 30-week pregnant owner.
6. He loves sinks so they got him a sink.
Cats are honestly so wholesome. These cuties never wish ill for anyone. They are actually a huge source of emotional support for us. I know a lot of people who talk to their cats about their problems. Sometimes you need someone who would listen to you without interrupting you, and cats are perfect for that job since they can’t speak. So cats can act as our therapists too. Scroll down below for more cute cattos:
7. A transparent cake in the form of a cat.
8. “She’s been with me for 22 years and is still going strong”
9. This is so wholesome.
Texts from mom about the cat pic.twitter.com/W7hJWfrKeK
— Tiffany (@fifthtimecharm) August 29, 2020
10. Living her best life.
All I want is to be this comfortable. pic.twitter.com/g9fSo4fNPk
— Kitten Academy (@kitten_academy) August 30, 2020
11. This cat seems to have passed out drunk.
This might be the goddamn weirdest cat sleep I’ve encountered this past few months.
— Will 🏴🏳️🌈 (@Matarael) August 30, 2020
12. I want to be this carefree in life.
My cat just fell asleep like this
— Cheebs (@ChillboBagginzz) August 30, 2020
13. Baby grooming time.
So small he needs a mascara brush. pic.twitter.com/jM9zQZqb2A
— Life on Earth (@planetpng) August 29, 2020
Did these posts help cheer you up? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!