Most of us have a love-hate relationship with our cats.
Cats are adorable creatures. They are mainly just little balls of love and fur. They are playful and cuddly and we love everything about them. However, they can be really naughty as well. If you have a cat around, there is bound to be trouble around the house. If you have a new and expensive vase in the house, best believe that your cat will knock it over. What makes felines really evil is the fact that they have zero regrets afterwards.
So, no matter what you say to them, they’ll just pass you a smug smile and repeat what they did proudly. Shouting or scolding doesn’t work, so people have resorted to public shaming their cats. Although it has no effects on the cats, the results are hilarious. Scroll down below to see cats that were publicly shamed by their owners for their crimes:
1. My Cat Is An A**Hole
2. Worth the shaming.
3. Make up your mind, catto!
4. That is one unlucky cat.
5. My Cat Likes To “Help”
6. Nice flip-flop design.
7. He’s not a big fan of selfies.
8. You just had to ruin the Chanel one, didn’t you?
9. If I can’t see them, they can’t see me.
10. My Cat Hates Me
11. PUT ME DOWN.
My kitten, Venus, causes all kinds of trouble as well. But she usually does it when she is not getting enough attention. She tends to poop on the bed if she sees I’m too busy. I mean, seriously? First of all, I’m busy. Second, you could have just meowed if you wanted my attention! I guess I’ll never understand cats.
12. This is what happens when you don’t feed your cat.
13. She wants to play with the tablet too.
14. My Cat Is Toilet Training Herself
15. It’s okay. You didn’t like that pizza anyway.
16. This Is Why I Can’t Have Nice Things
17. Always stuck there.
18. It’s all mine!
19. My Cat Loves To Vacuum
20. Christmas spirit.
21. She knows how pretty she looks.
22. This is what you’ll see when you enter Hell.
Have you ever shamed your cat? Was it an effective technique? Let us know your cat’s stories in the comments below!