Another article about cats messing up!? I’m in.
To all the cat owners like me, it shouldn’t be anything surprising for us but for the people who are thinking to get a cat as a pet, you surely are going to think twice. Jk. We absolutely love our cats more than anything else. Once you get a cat, there’s absolutely no turning back. Not only do you pledge to serve your cat for the rest of your life but you must handle their mood swings as well as their mischievous little acts.
Cats are well known for their mysterious personalities and mischievous acts and to be honest, it just makes them more adorable. Yeah, you will have to face some trouble with these little devils in your house but every positive has a negative too, right? Anyways, non-cat owners, are you prepared to see what we, the cat owners, have to go through every day? Sure! Start scrollin’ and amuse yourself.
1. How do I get out of here? Hooman? HOOMAN?
2. Me regretting at my life decisions like:
3. I didn’t know the fridge is supposed to be this cold!?
4. Can I have a snicker?
5. Wait, I can explain this.
6. Look hooman, I’m in a jungle.
7. How do you even use this thing, hooman?
8. You didn’t need this, right?
9. This is what happens when you don’t get them a scratching post.
10. I think I killed it…
11. Awww… look at that cutie!
12. I was just going through the presents!? You were gonna open them later anyway?
13. Devils paw.
14. Someone was trying to escape.
15. You are gonna blame us now, aren’t you?
16. At this point, this cat realized, he messed up.
17. Me when I’m being bored.
18. We weren’t supposed to come in from here, right?
19. How do you get mad at that face now?
20. Get out of here, I’m trying to poop!
21. I’m not getting into trouble, am I?
22. Either you give me food right now or I won’t let you cook yours.
Well well well, we have reached the end of this post and we bet that you must have had a good laugh. Right? RIGHT? See, this is what the cat owners have to go through but we cannot deny the fact that cats are a complete pack of entertainment. They won’t ever let you get bored and your life will be a 1000000 times better with having a cat as a pet in your life (minus the little disasters). What do you think? If you are a cat owner, let us know which one of these situations could you relate to? Feel free to use the comments section below.