Watching Disney movies is fun. Remember how we used to sit in front of the television and watch these old films on the big screen, admiring their dresses, innocence, small creatures, and songs? But now, watching these Disney movies, we realize that it needs a little bit of change, a change in their storyline, change in their attires, or change in their look. Maybe because now these famous Disney icons appear to be a little old-fashioned, or we might prefer to see these princesses dressed in a more modern style. Isn’t it?
Disney world should give some appearance alteration to these princesses to experience something new, just as Cinderella and her old boring gown, or Mulan in her uniform. Think about how these famous figures, from Mulan to Snow-White, might appear if they were changed into modern times. These Disney princesses should alter their appearance in accordance with this fashion trend as well.
Although we all like Belle and Ariel, some of the most traditional Disney characters are beginning to appear a little outdated these days, regardless of how much we all enjoy them. We still adore these childhood beauties, and the vast majority of us are looking forward to seeing them in a different context. That’s the reason why this wonderful artist “Fernanda Suarez” from the amazing Devian Art has shared her creations by altering these old-fashioned Disney characters into characters from a new modern period. In doing so, she transformed these icons into something much more stunning, and they now appear breathtakingly beautiful. Her artwork was transformed as she spelled her magic into it and re-imagined these figures in a new theme and perspective, and the results are without a doubt the most astonishing and interesting things you’ll ever see.
So, check out how these gorgeous Disney icons would look if they were living in the modern era of 2020:
1. Hercules is more attractive in his solid body.
2. Now that’s what we call a modern look, Mulan is slaying in her new look.
3. Aladdin’s Jasmine appears more gorgeous and sexy.
4. Anna looks more charming and innocent.
5. Jane from the movie Tarzan is now more eccentric, brave, and gorgeous.
6. The most amazing cowgirl from the movie Toy Story 2: Jessie.
7. Leia from the Star Wars movie in her more sassy look.
8. Sally’s modern appearance makes her appear less creepy!
9. Didn’t realize that Ursula would look so seductive and gorgeous in a modern outfit.
10. Wendy from the film Peter Pan with her stunning appearance.
11. Cruella’s cigarette made her eviler.
12. Alice, with her unique tattoos, coffee, and more elegance.
13. Princess Nala is much attractive and stunning now.
14. Tinkerbell, still sparkling her pixie dust all around the world.
15. Scars is now more powerful and stronger than before.
16. Haven’t seen an absolutely gorgeous mermaid before this one: Ariel.
17. Sleeping beauty is now more beautiful!
18. Modern Bella and her passion for reading books!
19. Merida appears much bolder and braver – and, of course, more attractive!
20. Extremely energetic, talkative, and cute Vanellope from the movie Wreck-it-ralph.
21. Pocahontas in her dusty tone, shinest hair, and more slender look.
22. Much simpler look of Snow-White…hope she never eats that apple again.
23. The Hunchback of Notre Dame’s Esmeralda is here to make your heart skip a beat!
24. This Megara’s new outfit is full of sassiness.
25. Princess Tiara and her modern appearance from the film The Princess and the frog.
26. Moana still have attraction that will steal your heart.
27. Isn’t this the best one so far? Our Cinderella is becoming more daring and attractive.
28. The lost Empire’s Princess Kida!
29. Remember the Lady from the movie Lady and the Tramp? This is her new look.
30. The evil queen’s dream to be more attractive came true.
31. Elsa’s attractiveness and beauty will make you freeze.
32. Rapunzel is now having much prettier and silky hair.
Which modern look of these Disney characters drew your attention the most? Let us know in the comments area below!