We always associated bravery with dogs.
If I started listing down the reasons why people chose to adopt a dog over any other animal, I would be out of pages and the list won’t end. They are so special and precious that we just cannot afford to lose them. It is not often that I say everything is perfect but in terms of dogs, this statement is very true and their personality can fully back that. They are sweet, cute, loyal, mischievous, wholesome, and very brave. Yup, not only do they provide us with happiness from the cute things that they do but are also very determined to protect us from all dangers. It is natural to associate bravery with a dog and as an owner, if you adopt a puppy you want to groom it in a way that it grows up to become a real G, a real dog that can protect its owner and scare off any threat. So getting your pup to grow up into a blend of a guard dog and an entertainer is an ideal situation.
Today we are going to look at some dogs that their owners thought were perfectly brought up to be guard dogs, but in reality, things were a bit different.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Beware guard golden retriever on duty but if you look at him with a big wide smile, he will instantly turn into your biggest and bestest friend ever.
2. I mean, he probably stole that sign from somewhere else because there is no way in hell this belongs to this adorable pup.
3. I think I will take my chances with this cutie. I will beware of that endless love.
4. You mean the world’s most cutest, adorable, majestic puppies are protected by the guard dogs? Because that’s what it seems like.
5. Beware of the dog’s cuteness because it might kill you with a love overdose. Careful, blink and its over.
6. This has got to be a typo, I think what they meant was “cuteness” from the ankles down.
7. Don’t even think about stealing that car or trespassing because that little cutie will melt your heart.
I don’t think I have seen such adorable doggos in a very long time. They all look so cute and friendly and those warning signs just make the whole thing so hilarious. Who would consider them dangerous, I just have the urge to pet them all.
Let’s look at some more dogs whose owners thought they that turned them into scary, guard dogs.
8. Please beware of the dog, he might malfunction to lure you into its trap and make you want to adopt it. Oldest trick in the book.
9. Be very ware of this dangerous dog but not now, it is kinda stuck in its own dilemma and requires urgent assistance.
10. Come in close proximity at your own risk because Uncle Tom might want to discuss world economic issues with you for 2 hours straight.
11. Oh my god, look at that cute thing. How do you expect me to think you trained it as a guard dog.
12. That photograph is very misleading and thank you for that, because it led us to cuteness.
13. Well, well, well, I would not cross paths with them.
14. Beware of what?
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.