Love comes in all shapes and “sizes”.
We’ve all heard this and we all know this is very true. Not always will you find love in a Prince Charming who will come find you on his majestic horse? That might not always be the case. Perhaps you will find love in helping people with illnesses or maybe that lost love will finally come to you in the shape of a pet animal. When speaking of pet animals, dogs are regarding to as everyone’s favorite pet. They are just perfect in every way or form and basically devote their lives to the happiness of their owners. Dogs are literally the most adorable and you can’t really say they are aggressive because when you feed them with a spoonful of love, they turn into little babies and that is adorable.
Now when it comes to having a pet animal, we often associate cuteness with size. People tend to say the little the doggo is, the cuter it is going to be and we have seen in many cases that this is true. The tinier they are, the more innocent they exert which makes every moment even more wholesome. But today’s post is going to pose something new associated with dogs and that is size does not associate with cuteness. Larger dogs like the Tibetan are equally as cute and adorable. People have a viewpoint about bigger dogs that they are aggressive and all but that is far from two. Bigger dogs are so fluffy and so friendly that you can adopt them just like a tiny one.
For those who don’t believe in this, today we are going to look at some really big dogs being super cute and adorable.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. So we were not kidding at all when we said we’ve got really big dogs for you.
This is a Tibetan Mastiff who looks like an absolute lion.
Via slavko bojčić
2. Ever heard of people growing up way too much but not letting go of their childish side?
A bully of this side could eat you in a single bite but after this one, it looks like he’ll just make funny faces at you and go away.
3. It really doesn’t matter how big they are, a lap dog shall always remain a lap dog.
Some habits just do not change.
4. If they put him outside the house on Halloween, I swear every kid in town who walks by would be terrified for life.
He is cute and furry and all but those eyes look demonic.
5. My guy sits like a human and has to bend over s the head doesn’t touch the ceiling.
Tall dog problems.
6. Big bull dogs need no human flesh, they only need human hugs.
Awe, this one looks so friendly.
7. Nothing too special here, just a really big doggo chilling with his owner.
Does he realize how massive he is? The way he is sitting, he probably doesn’t.
8. You can bet your ass no one would ever mess with that kid.
The little girl must be really lucky, she has got 2 big guards and also some really comfortable beds to sleep on.
9. They do look adorable when they are big and furry, I am not so sure about the long and skinny ones…sorry.
10. Who says you grow mature when you grow big. This one is still naughty as ever.
To be very honest, going into this I really did think they would be very creepy and unlikeable but they all have such fun and attractive personality. They all just want love and nothing else. Size doesn’t really make you scared, if anything it makes you cuter.
Scroll down below to continue!
11. Nothing too special here, just a woman posing with a bear…oh wait that’s a dog.
It is as big as the woman. Wow!
12. If I did not know this was a dog, I would fully consider it a lion and die of a heart attack before even trying to protect myself.
Just look at them playing so casually. The floof seems friendly but perhaps any outsider would shit bricks.
13. Look me in the eye Stevey, why does everyone say Aww instead of running away when they see you? Sort it out.
What can I do Dad? I am so furry and I also look like a big rabbit.
14. Why does hooman always treat me like a little puppy, I am a massive doggo who is supposed to look scary.
15. No more worrying about reachability, those slender legs can come in really handy.
Given how big it is, I would just let him do his thing.
16. Woods. Smile. And a really big White Dog. Life looks complete for this woman.
This picture looks so satisfying, it feels like they met after a really long time.
17. When you can finally be on a level with your human instead of looking up at them and wagging your tail to prove a point.
Like that first date, it feels like it is going really well for the doggo.
18. Sshh! I have been hired as a guard dog, just don’t tell anyone I am really friendly and I can let anyone in who gives me a nice long hug.
Given how you know about this dogo, would you be scared of it if you saw it guarding something? Still probably yes.
19. Oh my god this is the most beautiful image I have ever seen. Big boy is being treated as an absolute baby.
And why shouldn’t it be? It is a dog after all, and all dogs deserve to be spoiled and nothing but your absolute best.
20. Come on dude, I said I’m sorry. I won’t call you big anymore, it was just a joke.
Looks like he just doesn’t want to accept reality.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.