What’s a good boy if he doesn’t support his parents?
After the death of George Floyd, there were countless protests worldwide to support the Black Lives Matter movement. People of all cultures and race supported the movement and stood up for the rights of people of colour. Social media was filled to the brim with the tag #blacklivesmatter, but sadly, it is slowly dying down. This is always the pattern when a new movement is initiated, but it does not mean that people have forgotten. The fight for justice is an everyday battle, and we all support it.
Millions of people were on the streets to protest. Some brought family, some brought friends, and some brought their furry canine friends. Twitter user Jasmine Rice created a whole thread of dogs who came to protest and supported the BLM movement. Scroll down below to see the adorable babies:
1. Good boys support BLM.
2. This dog not only supports BLM, but he also looks cool doing it.
3. Heck racism! You said it!
4. Doggo holding a BLM sign is everything you need to see today.
5. Good girls stand for justice!
6. Such good looking babies supporting the movement.
7. Black doggos support BLM.
8. Chonky bois support BLM.
9. Fluffy bois support BLM.
10. All dogs support BLM!
11. This is why they are man’s best friends.
12. He seems shy but still showed up for the protest.
13. Doggo looks happy to support his human!
14. Look at the little one trying to fit in at the bottom.
15. It makes us all angry, doggo.
This is why dogs are man’s best friend. They will always support us in whatever we do. They don’t know anything about what’s making us upset or why we are mad, but they will be right next to us for comfort. Our furry canine friends will be more loyal to us than our own family. This is why we will never deserve dogs.
16. BLACK LIVES MATTER.
17. Brown doggos support BLM too.
18. If you are racist, be prepared to face this doggo’s wrath.
19. Where is this cutie’s face, though?
20. I bet he chewed the corner of this sign himself.
21. We will never forget!
22. He’s so cute!
23. Silence is violence, and doggo knows it!
24. Cool doggo holding a cool sign.
25. Listen to the doggos.
26. These babies are bound to gain attention.
27. This furry baby is against brutality.
28. This dog has a point.
29. We do too!
30. Dogs support BLM, and we do too.
What did you think of these adorable doggos? Did you spot any others at the protests? Let us know in the comments below!