Dogs have sad days too.
Ever heard someone say ‘I really wish this day ended right now? I am pretty sure you have. And I can bet on the fact that you yourself have used this statement many times in your life. The obvious reason being that your day is not going as you wanted it to go. Sadness along with boredom makes the day dim and it gets really hard to survive through. It’s pretty much the same for animals as well. Given the fact that they have a brain and a heart just like us humans, they feel the exact same emotions too. As today’s focus is going to be on dogs, let’s take dogs for an example here.
As we all know dogs are one of if not the most adopted pets in the whole world. People absolutely love them and dogs really love that undying affection and attention. Trust me, if you spend that extra hour to develop that special connection with your dog, that dog is going to make sure it gives you the best life experience ever. Companionship is the term I would use for this relationship. An inseparable bond that keeps both the owner and the dog extremely happy and joyous for as long as they are together. But, given all that energy, excitement, and mental strength they come in with, dogs do have their days. It’s very natural for a dog to be sad, there is nothing alarming there. There could be thousands of reasons for it. Perhaps you adopted another pet and now it’s jealous. It could be the fact that you didn’t give the treats on time, didn’t take it out for a walk, didn’t play with it when it wanted to play with you. As I said, could be thousands of reasons. If I was to use one word to sum all this up, I would use ‘attachment’.
Dogs are known for their loyalty. They are extremely loyal to their owners and when they get super attached to them, situations like separation or their owner’s death could take a real toll on dogs.
So what’s the solution? Nobody can see a sad dog, it breaks my heart and I am sure it breaks your heart too. They deserve to be their happy, excited, joyous selves. The answer is simple. Show your sad dogs undying love and unconditional affection. And it doesn’t cost much. Even a single treat or one game of fetch is enough to make their dim days brighter.
Time to look at your unhappy good boys. Scroll down below and show some love and affection to these dogs.
1. We all have one of those days when you just want to lay flat on the floor and do nothing.
2. When you’re trying your best to hold your tears in.
3. It is very important to let them know that it is normal to be sad sometimes.
4. When they stop giving you bonus treats for being a good boy.
5. He’s sad because the last round of fetch just finished.
6. “My dog bumped into me while I was carrying my cereal bowl and now he’s sad…” Aww!
7. He tried his best to fit through the baby door but failed. Which is why he is sad.
8. Daddy didn’t get him chicken nuggets.
9. Poor Ramen has been trying to kiss turtles but hasn’t had any success yet.
10. When you spot all the dogs playing and realize they never invited you.
It breaks my heart to see all these dogs like this. Poor babies look so sad. You know there are no defined criteria or rules as to what can make you cry and what won’t make you cry. It’s all about your emotions. Think about it. I’d give you an example from when I was 4. My brother ate bubble gum and I wanted to take the wrapper from him and I wanted to throw it in the bin. But he refused and threw it himself. That’s all it took to make me cry. I was sad the entire day. So, this shows even the smallest things can hit. Emotions are very complex. I wish I could just fly right through the screen and hug each and every one of them because that’s all they need. You only require assurance and a nice warm hug to let you know that we are here for you. Trust me, it works like a charm. This is a tough watch for me. How about you guys?
Scroll down below for some more.
11. She accidentally stepped on a wasp and is now extremely guilty of murder.
12. Doggo pulls on the leash that made his dad drop his morning coffee. Sadness ensued.
13. When you’re telling Mom about your bad day and tears start forming in your eyes.
14. Just one of those days when nothing is working so you decide to just bail our of everything and sleep.
15. When you’ve not been getting the daily 700 hugs that you were promised.
16. Oh boy! I can fully feel what the dog is feeling right now.
17. When you’ve been eyeing at the food so mommy gets the sign that you want the food, but no one comes to cater.
18. When there’s no one else there to play fetch with you.
19. When you haven’t received a single pet since you’ve woken up.
20. “But I showered yesterday, Mom…”
21. Looks like this doggo is reflecting on some sad memories from the past.
You know that thing when you are super sad and trying your best to hold onto those tears, and then your parents come in and ask what’s the problem and suddenly all those tears fly out and you start crying out loud. That is how all these dogs looked like. I really hope they stay happy forever because they deserve nothing but happiness. Always remember to keep an eye out for your doggos because their excited selves do have some sad days. Love, affection, and time. That’s all you need.
I hope you guys enjoyed this article. Feel free to share how you guys felt looking at these sad dogs, in the comments section down below. How would you have cheered them up? Share your best strategies. Have a good day and stay happy furever.