Management literally terminates employees like they are toys.
This is becoming a serious issue. You know Reddit is actually a really fun place. The kind of stories that come on there makes you wonder whether this is real or are we living in a fantasy. The caliber is unparallel to any we have seen.
Today’s jammed packed story is about a corporate employee who came into this sector to succeed just like anyone. But things tend to go south for some unfortunate workers who meet a morally corrupt senior management. They fire employees for the silliest thing as if they own those people. That is not fair.
But, and there is a huge but. These managers who hold a lot of power should be very careful about one thing and that is their past. Past never dies, a thread is always there hanging in the dark that could lead to your deepest darkest past. This employee who got fired by their senior manager decided to not just sit quietly but started digging up on their past and the results that they found are absolutely hilarious and respect-killing.
Scroll down below to read what happened!
1. This is such a spicy headline and I am sure it has gotten all of us extremely excited for this prorevenge and its execution.
So a qualified first shift employee works under a second shift general manager. I am sensing some communication barriers.
2. Employee was trained by a manager who had deep links with the General Manager and decided she had the liberty to poke them on the smallest of things.
Knowing that you have a huge force backing you up, you sort of do become really clumsy and take actions that you will are correct for you and not for the overall organization. Knowing that an employee is a really good asset to the company, bugging them does not sound fair. But such things don’t really matter to the powerful.
3. The general manager put the employee under the bus for absolutely no reason and the owner did not overrule this unfairness because the GM is in charge of the whole business. Looks like it triggered the employee and a pro revenge is incoming.
Very unfortunate and foul from someone who owns multiple businesses. No empire sustains itself without ethics, it is bound to fall and this boss must be aware of this as soon as possible of their own benefit.
Wow wow wow! This dish is very spicy. I really want to know the ending but we all need to be patient about it. I am sure it won’t disappoint us. Now I should probably shut up and let you guys continue.
4. OP discovered EVA had been arrested in the past and was hiding it from the company, some delicious tea for the owners and enough to get her laid off.
My guy went on to pay online service providers to dig up information on his manager.
5. Woah! The owner actually fired Eva and has plans to promote OP to her position.
Fire in the hole!
6. How do you expect to make eye contact with someone who you tried to ruin and ended up taking your job, your perks, your pay, your ass.
A great lesson learned, just don’t toy with the future of those wanting to work hard to benefit their personal life and the organization they are working at as well.
What do you guys think of it? Share your thoughts in the comments section down below.