Entitled people are way too full of themselves.
After a lot of Bobs and Jeffs, the world is full of Karens now. You guys know who Karen is, right? We’ve all met one once in our lives. Actually saying once is an understatement. In today’s world, we see a Karen everywhere now.
It is really funny, this whole Karen thing going on over the internet. I like the jokes it brings for us. But those who actually meet one get the real frustration of it. Actually, the reason why these people behave like so is that they considered themselves very entitled. I like to call them people too full of themselves.
People who study entitled individuals in the field of psychology define entitlement as a personality characteristic in which that particular individual believes that they deserve more than others. They are less likely to accept reality. Even though they know they don’t deserve more, they’d still keep the act going to satisfy that big fat ego.
Today we’ve got 20 instances for you guys that prove how full entitled people are of themselves.
1. Guess who is the real inconsiderate here?
2. Superiority. That’s all they like.
3. “We deserve more” My ass!
4. I want to facepalm so bad right now
5. Yeah! Anything but the iPhone 11 pro max 512GB, okay?
6. Such a non-demanding personality. Definitely not a Karen. Right?
7. A wild twist in the tale.
8. Salt versus Salt. No holds barred
9. A fully evolved Karen spotted.
10. Evil Karen got told.
11. That’s peak!
12. We’ve all tried that once in our lives. No shame lol
I talked to a male version of a Karen once. I mean, an entitled person. It was my uber driver. This person had the audacity to accept the ride and then ask me the exact location on the text even though I had put my drop-off location. Anyways, I still told him my drop-off location through texts. And this guy replied, “I’ll only come if you pay double.” When I asked why he said that he will have to cancel his haircut appointment. Sure, Jeff.
They have a magical power to infuriate you quickly. The real test is to stay calm and watch them go bananas. Anyways, back to our entitled individuals. Scroll down below for some more hilarity.
13. 117 bucks on nails that she’s gonna get rid of anyway? Nah, fella, I’m happy with my ‘stepped down’ game.
14. Is this an ad to sell it or an order to remove it? I am so confused. It legit took a u-turn midway.
15. Priorities. Priorities. Priorities. This society is done for.
16. If this person drops his or her standards any lower, they may discover oil.
17. A classic!
18. Maximum entitlement. Zero effort.
19. I am so enligihtened. How about you cut your ego instead of a cake this year, Karen.
20. Lmao I love it when they just rage quit!
21. Love it when people bring in the fact sheets to shut someone up.
22. Man’s got a megaphone for a mouth
23. That specificness has me in splits
24. Key to being rich. And here I am wasting my time completing a Business degree
Whether they do it for fun or are actually that self-centered, it all does get a proper laugh out of me and I hope you guys had a great laugh over this nonsense lol. I do realize ego can lead you real far, but today I believe a new standard has been set. I wish all these entitled people receiving their callings real soon because they are definitely in a dire need of them.
Anyways, we don’t much care. We’re only here for a laugh and I hope we managed that for you. Don’t worry, there are no charges for it. Have you guys ever met an entitled person. Or to simplify, a person too full of themself. Feel free to share your experience in the comments down below. Don’t forget to like and do let us know how you liked this article.