Online shopping is fun but it may make you regret your decision.
How can you not buy a dress that pops up on your screen again and again? These Instagram and YouTube ads influence us to buy the things we did not even need. They look so attractive in the ads that we cannot resist buying and who would spend the whole day wandering in the shops to decide on one dress when you can buy it with just one click? Online shopping saves so much of our time and effort. All you have to do is go to the website and add to cart your favorite item and your purchased item will be delivered right to your doorstep. But, is it worth the money? Well, not every time. Most of the time, people regret buying online. They order something else and receive a totally different item that hardly looks like the one that the customer chose.
We love going through “what I bought and what I got” photos because it shows us the reality of online shopping. Today, we have compiled 17 epic online shopping fails that will make you hate online shopping. These experiences are hilarious. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. When you are excited for the parcel to come. The parcel:
2. “Ugh! One of these things is not like the other. It looks nothing like the ad!”
When you keep seeing this top on Instagram ads and finally decide to buy it.
3. When you buy your bridal gown online:
4. When you try to look sexy but end up looking like an astronaut:
5. When you have been wanting to buy a dress with a slit:
6. “Thanks to this woman’s Amazon review I promptly removed this dress from my cart!”
Thanks to the Amazon reviews. You saved so many women from buying this.
7. When you buy a dress because the model wearing it was looking sexy in it:
8. “When your dress you ordered looks exactly like the pic online”
What a sexy see-through dress!! Online shopping is full of scams. Things look pretty cute and sexy online until they are delivered to you and you try them on. The dresses will either be very small/big in size or the fabric will be very cheap. You will end up regretting your decision but thanks to reviews. They save so many innocent customers from getting scammed. If you are someone who wants to buy online, we would suggest checking reviews first.
9. “I’m hoping for a refund so I won’t name the company”
We hope you get a refund.
10. Another online shopping fail:
11. When you buy a sexy potato sack dress but end up looking like a potato:
12. “When you order clothes on amazon…”
When you are XL but they send you XS.
13. At least they tried to make it look the same:
14. Buying a dress on eBay from China looks like this:
15. At least it fits the cat, even she seems to hate it:
16. Where is the damn embroidery?
17. Online shopping be like:
Have you ever been a victim of online shopping fails? If yes, share your expectations vs reality photos with us.