These comics are so relatable.
There are so many things that a lot of people go through on daily basis. Humans existing in an age bracket usually experience what everyone else does too but in their own way. Esther González a Spanish artist who makes comic illustrations portrays her life in a relatable manner and by looking at her work we can totally see the resemblance to our own lives. She has a lot of fans and her webcomic is titled Miss Pad Thai.
Here have a look at some of her awesome comics:
1. The tinfoils stay on when the internet is involved.
2. Anything for the kitty.
3. The ying-yang of shopping.
4. Times have changed.
5. The fart Olympics are on.
6. This is so true.
7. Never let your self-esteem down by other people. They can never be you.
8. One tough challenge.
9. The cactus stays hydrated.
10. Fart jokes always win.
Most of these are extremely relatable and with the way these comic books are illustrated, we can see how much detail actually went into her work. Scroll down below for even more comics:
11. These kids have it so much better.
12. This guy didn’t understand the hints.
13. It could only be worse.
14. The food calls at night.
16. Having someone at your best and worse at the same time.
17. Kid fails are the best.
18. The mosquito wont survive this team.
19. Sleep time over anything,
20. Ages aren’t calculus.
Had fun going through these comics? Let us know in the comment section below which one of these was your favourite and which ones you relate with the most.