Managers, like children, frequently lack the cognitive capacity to envisage their staff doing anything other than work. Especially when they aren’t working. When you inform them you have hobbies or do things like sleep, they will be startled and upset.
Because this management didn’t seem to understand what “I’m busy” meant to him, he decided to demonstrate them. Which most likely looked a little like hell on Earth. And it appears that this helped him communicate his current availability.
Work meetings that aren’t about anything are a pain. It’s silly and inconsiderate to plan meaningless forced work meetings during your vacation. And stories like this are the result of useless forced work meetings arranged during your time off while actively participating in a hazard reduction burn, then being informed you will be fired if you do not attend. Keep on scrolling down below to see what really happened.
1. You didn’t have to schedule this call on off-hours
2. Well this isn’t fair, if he hasn’t turned on camera and mic due to the noise it doesn’t mean that he isn’t present
3. Alright then, is it fine now, or are you still not satisfied?
4. I mean is it even fair? Isn’t it a blackmail?
5. Best reply ever, they literally deserve it
6. Some people need to understand that “I can’t right now” is legitimate
7. What do you think?
8. What if your manager says this to you?
9. Are they insane? This dude just got out from a brain surgery
Organizations and people need to understand that sometimes No means No. There are some awkward bosses who are like you need to attend this meeting right now otherwise you are fired. What is it if it isn’t simply blackmailing? People need to be more respectable and they should have empathy that if their employee has called in sick and he is even sending you proofs for that, they need to understand that work there is not that important at least it’s not more important than a man’s life right?
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content.