We’ve all heard that dogs are man’s best friend, but not everyone takes it to heart. Fewer yet use this as an excuse to be envious of our canine pals. Unfortunately, it appears that there are people out there who sincerely oppose the tie between man and dog, especially if they are in a relationship with the man in question.
One person revealed on the r/relationship advice forum how he had suffered the worst of this when his girlfriend tried to take control of his dog’s fate. He returned from a week-long business trip to Europe, he got a call from her saying that his Shibu Inu had escaped from their yard. When the dog was eventually found and returned to him, she claimed that she had purposefully unleashed it because she believed it received more attention than she did. Many Redditors were understandably outraged by this selfish and unethical behavior toward an animal. Perhaps you shouldn’t be in a relationship if you have trust difficulties with a creature that can’t even speak.
1. This is the whole story. Bottom line: OP’s girlfriend released his dog while he was away and OP came to knew, things ended badly
2. This story really tells that the relationship can not be saved
3. She could have communicated the whole thing instead of behaving horribly
4. People are really making hilarious comments on this story and I am laughing
5. The girl had a dark side always, OP got to know it since this sh*t happened
6. She did not care about the dog’s life. people unkind to animals are walking red flags
7. Explained pretty well
8. She cannot be jealous of the dog; there’s no sane comparison