Marriage is a very special bond.
It is unlike any other and if you have a very healthy relationship with your partner, it can be extremely beautiful. Your partner becomes your family, your soul mate, and your best friend. You guys do everything together. You go through thick and thin, the good and the bad times. Going through rough times is not as bad as it seems when you have a supportive or cheerful partner. They just seem to make everything better. Usually, in most marriages, the husband has a very strange sense of humour. They do not understand the things that the wife takes care of at home so when they are asked to do something that they usually do not do at home, they come up with the most hilarious solutions. This sense of humour later develops into dad jokes. There is no end to it.
Scroll down below to see some funny situations where hilarious husbands made their partners’ lives more interesting.
1. When I ask my husband to cut vents in the turkey pot pie…
The poor pie.
2. My husband put the candles really close together.
But it did work though.
3. I asked my husband how long the kitchen table is. This is what I got.
Perfect measuring tool.
4. I asked my husband to pick me up some more travel-sized shampoo and conditioner.
This one is really cute.
5. Asked my husband to label our leftovers, “sure babe” he tells me.
He did the task.
6. My husband works at an animal hospital and they just ordered these new paperclips.
The Devil’s creation.
7. I told my husband I just wanted some “shitty earrings” for Christmas. He delivered…
Well, he sure understood the assignment.
8. That’s a weird cake.
9. I asked my husband to seal an envelope for mailing.
He sealed the deal.
10. Notices a section of the hedge had turned brown and died. Mentioned it to my husband, and came home to this…
It’s an art piece now.
Sometimes, having a husband is like having another big baby. If you do not give very clear instructions for the task you ask them to do, they will fail it in the most creative ways. It can be mildly infuriating but also entertaining. Scroll down below to see some more husband fails.
11. Asked my husband to take a picture of us on our wedding night. This was his only picture.
At least he tried.
12. The way my husband decided to cut his cake. Why?
Cutting a cake isn’t easy.
13. My husband made lunch for me today.
A healthy lunch.
14. Asked my husband to take a photo of me in front of an inspirational sign after my first 5k. This is what I got.
This guy has a sense of humour.
15. Asked my husband to (hand) whip some heavy cream. Hear strange noises and walk in on this.
I am sure it makes no difference to him.
16. My husband is a plumber and his company sent chocolate toilets.
But why do they have to be brown?
17. The way my husband opened this bag of nappies.
18. Asked my husband to do a lattice over the apple pie I’m making. This is what he came back with.
It’s pasta now.
Is your husband like this as well? How do you cope with it? Let us know in the comments below.