Why should dads get all the fame?
We know dad jokes can be genius and their humour usually wins the game. But moms are on another level. They are just so innocent and gullible that they don’t realise how hilarious they really are. Moms are known for caring for their children and raising them right. Their humour usually gets overlooked.
But we’re here to redeem all moms. Who said moms can’t joke around? Even when they aren’t joking, they unintentionally do the funniest things. It just makes us want to hug them. It is adorable and humorous at the same time. Here are 10+ hilarious images of moms just being moms:
1. “My mom just discovered Snapchat. I’ve been getting these for a few days.”
2. “The Mormons insisted on speaking to my mom. So here they are helping her garden.”
3. Owner of Google.
4.”Mom got her first windowed oven.”
5.”I thought I heard my mother talking to someone outside my window.”
6. “I told my mom I was really sick today, an hour later she showed up at my house with this. I’m 30”
7. “I’m staying at my parents’ place for the night. My mom prepared the couch for me. I’m 27.”
8. “Gave dad a yoda ornament last year, here’s where mom put it this year.”
10. “Some people sneak candy into the movie theatre. My mom sneaks in corn on the cob”
11. “My mom bought chicks and sent me this”
12. “I am lucky to have a Korean mother, otherwise I would be so dirty.”
13. “Mom knitted me a heart-shaped bookmark.”
14. “My mother bought these throw pillows..”
15. “My friend’s mom printed and framed a picture from Facebook.”
16. “My mom be putting ordinary shit into other shit. We don’t need this for listerine. I feel like I’m in Harry Potter”
17. “My mom didn’t know how to take a screenshot so she improvised with the scanner…”
These images aren’t shared to make fun of our mothers or to mock them. We are just appreciating their simplicity and humour. They are funny without even trying, now that’s a talent! My mother is really funny, even when she’s trying not to be. Most of the times I have to explain to her why I’m laughing. Mothers really are precious.
18. “We have been putting this little Chewbacca in the X-mas tree for ages and I never really knew why… I just found out my mom thinks he is a gingerbread man.”
19. “My mom was so happy that she found me a “Pokemon” cake for my birthday. I didnt want to burst her bubble so I told her “I love Pigachu”. “
20. “There were boobs on-screen, so my mother took action. I am a 22-year-old gay man.”
21. “My mom put a Christmas tree up for the spider that built a web in her living room”
22. “I sent my mom this picture, she replied, ‘I keep hitting play, It doesn’t play anything’.”
23. “So for my bday my mom made matching ties for me and my cat”
24. So, my Mom hands me her laptop asking, “Have you ever heard of the show, ’13 Ones’.”
25. “This was the most recent photo on my Mom’s iPad.”
26. “My Jewish mother gave me this as a housewarming gift.”
27. “Pencil broke during a road trip, so I sarcastically asked if anyone had a pencil sharpener, to which my mom replied she “might” have one.”
28. “Every single day I send my mom a very strange text and every day she responds with something absurdly optimistic and kind.”
29. “Thx mom 4 the onesie.”
30. “My mom bought my boyfriend and I “back to school” presents. We’re seniors in college.”
31. “My mom told me that our new power strip wasn’t working… Came to find this…”
32. “Mum, that’s not a picture of Jesus.”
33. “I asked for new pillows for my couch, my step mom made me one of my dog. [homemade] “
34. Moms and texting don’t go well together.
Do you have any personal mom moments to share? If you do, let us know in the comments below!