With great power comes great responsibility.
Power is not universally defined as ‘a certain something’. It’s different for everyone. Cashiers, for example, have the power of entering all the data and receiving the cash and could do anything with it. But this is where your sincerity plays a major role. The responsibility part is to make sure nothing happens to that cash and the entries are perfectly reconciled at the end of the day. Till then a teeny tiny bit of stress keeps revolving around in the cashier’s head. On top of that, poor guys or girls have to spend their entire days at the same spot hearing that same beep sound when an item is scanned through the scanner, and then receiving the payment, calculating the change and giving the amount back, faking a smile, and saying goodbye. All of this feels good to the person on the buying end but not always a great experience for the cashier. And night shifts are even worse. Customers come in once in a blue moon and nighttime has this ability to make anyone lazy even if you’ve just woken up to go to the job.
Today I’ve got a story about a cashier who was already working a night shift at the deadest 7-11 and had no idea what creepy creature was about to visit. You guys know what a contortionist is, right? They’ve got mad flexibility and can move in impossible ways. Can easily become a creepy crawling devil too. I guess you are getting where this is gonna go. Won’t say anything else.
Scroll down below to enjoy the story.
More information: | unthoughtofusername |
1. So Kat here is a contortionist. They are mad flexible and have the ability to move around in the most impossible ways.
2. Kat got her back injured, but that kinda stuff does not stop them. Their flexible selves always find a way around.
3. See, told ya! They’ve always got a way around obstacles. But this particular idea is a little too creepy. For anyone. And good luck to the 7-11 cashier.
4. The situation automatically became creepier. Midnight and a woman walking like that. God save anyone who encounters Kat lol.
5. Cashier has got no idea what’s coming his way…
6. It’s really hard to believe how everything is linking up so perfectly and the bomb is just about to blow.
I don’t think Kat had any plans of making the whole situation creepy. She was just using her skills and expertise to get around the problem. And the timing and everything made it all turn spooky. Excited to know what happened next? Scroll down below to see how the cashier reacted.
7. The big reveal! The cashier is fully tripping.
8. I’d pee my pants!
9. He did well controlling his nerves.
10. Aww! Such a sweet guy!
11. “A suspicious individual.” I would’ve used “An alien”
12. Point made!
And that is all. Kat did successfully achieved her mission of getting a burrito and a tampon. Must say, the cashier took it like a champ. Furthermore, he didn’t take anything for her shopping either. We need more people like that cashier. Perhaps, Kat made the cashier’s night a little better. And for Kat, the cashier made her night by not taking any money. It’s a win-win situation.
And I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.