It always feels nice to share your life’s ups and downs, good and bad, with someone. Or perhaps just have someone around for support and to love. And also to have someone who loves you despite of everything, even on the worst of days. It truly is a blessing, isn’t it?
No, we’re not talking about a person. We’re actually talking about a pet that can share a life with you. And trust us when we say this but, nobody can love you more than a pet does. Not even you yourself! Keep reading if you think otherwise.
We’re here to convince you so let’s get real. Dogs are known to love you more than themselves.They aren’t called a man’s best friend for nothing. They’re the greatest thing to happen in anyone’s life. They bring us so much joy and love that it’s too hard to explain. That is why we have illustrations to do that for us. These are by Yaoyao Ma Van, an illustrator and painter based in Los Angeles. Her illustrations are meant to evoke feelings of gratitude. Her great illustrations had scored her a chance at Disney Tv, Warner Brothers Animation, and Rick and Morty.
Throughout her illustrations, you’ll see a little puppy that she claims is her own, Parker. Have a look at the beautiful relationship that they share below. These illustrations are all set to convince you to get a dog right away.
1. To sit in a shade on a fine day
Has never been this good for dogs and us.
2. Mood for some in-home reading club?
Cute doggos get a free pass! And a cookie of course.
3. No one to enjoy a beautiful view with?
Nahhhhh. You don’t say!
4. When you’re finally feeling productive…
They’ll be there to cheer for you.
5. You’ve got the cutest weatherman at home.
Such storm. Much wind. WoW
6. Sometimes they just want to cuddle in bed…
With their favorite hooman. That’s all.
7. Other times they want you to help them
Especially when it’s raining cats & dogs.
8. ‘We’re sorry pets aren’t allowed in movie theater’. Guess i’ll just stay home then.
If the dog can’t go, I ain’t going.
9. Even on a gloomy day…
They won’t leave you or whatever you’re eating…alone.
10. They’ll give you time to yourself, too
But not for too long.
11. You’d get time to groom when they’re asleep.
Otherwise, it’s you AND THEM.
12. Cycling in the park has never been this good.
Dogs love when they get to go out with you. Same dog, SAME.
13. A nice coffee on a nice spring-y day.
Oooooo, the dog loves it too.
14. Evening cuddles are our favorite!
They can’t get enough of you.
15. Even in the extremest of weathers
The dog still leads!
16. You become friends with other dogs too
That’s a bonus.
Woah! These illustrations are mesmerizing. We’re in love with both – the illustrations and the dog. The level of comfort you have with a dog is easily visible through these images. Along with having a dog, they make you wanna move out in a nice warm house with a little doggo by your side. We’re totally amazed. Don’t stop just now, you need to keep scrolling if you aren’t convinced yet.
17. Who said walks in forest aren’t fun?
Only those who don’t own a dog would raise hands.
18. Don’t mind them, they love a dirty pile to burrow in.
19. Your each day begins with wet kisses..
Wait till you get back home.
20. All eyes on food!
They’ll wait for you…sometimes.
21. They believe you are magical and can do wonders.
With that Shtick of yours!!!
22. A helping hand never hurts anyone
Does that go for paws, too?
23. A little dirt?
24. ‘PAY ATTENTION TO ME, MAMA’
They are a sucker for attention.
25. Keep calm and walk the dog!
Or let the dog walk you? Whatever you like.
26. Some nights would be wild.
You’re both gonna have fun…in your own ways of course.
27. A few days would be quieter…
Just a liiiiiiittle quieter.
28. There are no separate meals.
What is mine is mine, and what is yours is also mine.
29. The dog will judge every food you give them
Quality over quantity.
30. The dog will always follow you.
Even when you don’t want them to.
Is this what true love looks like? It’s amazing how Yaoyao Ma Van can beautifully depict what life with dog is like through these illustrations. Too good for an artist. We hope you found these illustrations as stunning as we did. Let us know what you think in the comments below.