Children are a source of joy and happiness, and they have their own unique ways of spreading this positivity around them. As young human beings who are still unfamiliar with the world around them, they are curious and eager to learn and discover things as quickly as possible. While they may be clumsy and thoughtless at times, these moments can also be the funniest and most memorable aspects of parenting a young child.
Children possess a wisdom that is often mysterious to adults, but unfortunately, as they grow up, their logic and reasoning seem to disappear overnight. As such, it’s important to cherish and appreciate these early years of a child’s life, as they can be some of the most fascinating and surprising times.
Parents have likely experienced moments when their children say something that is surprisingly clever or profound, and it’s these moments that can be truly delightful. However, it’s important to acknowledge that children can also come to some pretty odd conclusions that may leave parents speechless and confused.
Writer Lilah Sturges was curious about these strange and eerie findings that children often come up with, so she asked parents to share some of the funniest and weirdest things their children have ever said to them. The responses she received were both humorous and thought-provoking.
Overall, while children can be a handful at times, they are also a source of joy and entertainment. As parents, it’s important to appreciate the unique perspective and wisdom that children bring to the world, even if it may be difficult to understand at times.
1. She knows something everyone else don’t
2. Deja vu?
3. Message delivered!
4. Does the ghost still live there though?
5. How did he know?
6. Kids know everything
7. Do kids know how to talk to God?
8. He was in the dream too lol
9. How do kids find out things like this?
10. HOW? HOW DID HE KNOW?
11. Best friends reunited?
12. Hi tweety bird!
13. “That’s where we died last time.”
14. How about you go ask them honey
15. How can anyone explain this?
16. “You were never alive Emma”
17. Should have been careful
18. Don’t cry mom you are next
19. What if that’s how life actually works?
20. “Can you hear his mother crying?”
21. What do you mean this time? is that how you died last time?
22. We wish he would have mentioned the month
23. Did you guys made a sacrifice for the lake though?
24. Josie was once a South American grandma
25. Well at least they reunited
26. Kids can see something we adults can’t
27. That’s very creepy
28. She still remembers
29. If my kid says something like this I’m putting him up for adoption lol
30. Who’s the other mama?
31. The taxi driver vouched for the kid
This was it, folks, these were 31 creepiest stories shared by parents on twitter let us know what you think about them down below in the comment section and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings